These are some features you'll see In Project Warcry, an upcoming RTS game!
Posted by Tolzan on
Features In Project Warcry
- A deep and fascinating universe that has the depth to
engross players in but not force it upon them through tiresome cut
scenes and dialogue. Show the player; don’t tell the player!
- A simple split tech tree that allows players to have different
experiences each game and unlimited paths based on the community and
- Unique resource system that allows players to collect resources anywhere or scour the map for hot spots.
- Players can equip squads and units with war gear to make them more effective and build player attachment
- Upgrades and abilities for all squads and units.
- Unique races that have individual play styles and special attributes.
- Simple leveling up system that gives rewards for keeping units alive.
- Commanders who are capable of turning the tide of battle with extraordinary abilities.
- Super units that can break the back of an enemy force.
- Super weapons that can destroy entire bases but require skill rather than tech advancement.
- Unique phase advancement system that puts teching directly in the player’s hands.
- Unique power system that controls population and reduces build time.
- Beautifully crafted worlds and units for players to enjoy on their way to victory or defeat.
- Proven and accepted archetypes combined with modified features for a new but familiar RTS experience.
- A community emphasis where modders can create their own races and paths
to be submitted to Elseware Entertainment and possibly added to future