1. Gameplay improvements:
- Throwing grenades from mounted weapons or while driving! (Be careful when throwing it at windscreen) It also works with hang glider!
- Using secondary weapons while driving/flying!
- Player has less by half health, damage dealt to enemies increased by 50%
- Limited navigation: removed dynamic arrows, player position and unexplored outposts from the map. The gps doesn't show undiscovered safefouses.
- Reduced jump stamina drain. (Jump 11 times to tire)
- Reduced fall damage.
- Improved stealth - reduced enemy perception pre-combat by 20% for short-range enemies (assaults, shotgun mans etc)
by 25% for long-range enemies (snipers, mortar mans etc).
- Press V on keyboard to look behind you while driving.
- Reduced monocular sensitivity.
2. Variety improvements:
- New enemy weapons progression! They'll smoothly have a bigger probability of more dangerous guns while you carry worward in the plot! The chance of finding an adversary with golden AK is always 1%.
- Enemy infighting - patrols and camps will fight each other.
- Stricter enemies: chance of throwing grenade when you are not in a line of sight is 100%. Chance of calling reinforcements is 100% too.
- Reduced probability of rescuing enemies injured friends to 75%.
- DLC vehicles come in a variety of colours.
3. Weapon improvements:
- Disabled auto reload when clip is out of ammo.
- Extra weapon slot for the explosive device, accessible by pressing the machete button twice.
- Weapons can be inspected by pressing i on keyboard.
* Increased ironsight FOV.
4. Weapon rebalances:
* Machete is now useful for stealth kills
- Machete assassinations are 100% silent.
- Creeping has been added to the machete so you can walk at half speed by holding the iron sight button and become more inconspicuous.
Regular machete attacks are a one hit kill.
Reduced ammo clip size for colt M1911 and desert eagle to 7, like in real life.
- MP5 is now a secondary weapon! Take it with you to glider!
- Reduced the Uzi magazine size to 25. Pew-pew!
- Increased the MAC10 magazine size to 32.
- Sawed off: now uses shotgun ammo and have two bullets in magazine!
Decreased ammo capaticy to 20 rounds,
- Ithaca homeland: decreased ammo capaticy to 2 magazines... Shoot accurately or select less difficulty!
- USAS-12: Increased magasine size to 20,
- ammo capaticy reduced to 1 mag
- recoil reduced at half,
- reload time increased to 4 seconds.
- SPAS-12: Reduced magazine size to 8.
- Increased magazine size of M249 to 200!
RPG-7: Increased rocket speed by 25%. Why I didn't turn it on to 120 m/sec? Because the rockets fly through the most surfaces or bouncing from it.
Crossbow: reduced iron sight movement speed to 50%.
5. General improvements:
- Removed the flashing save reminder from safehouse icons on the GPS.
- Skipped intro movies when launching the game. (Except fire live wallpaper)
6. Bug fixes:
- Restored missing critical healing animations on Infamous difficulty.
- Fixed the hang glider bouncing on water - it is now buoyant and you can climb onto it while it is floating.
- Hang gliders falling out of the sky when shot.
1. Copy the folders "Data_Win32" and "bin" into your Far Cry 2 folder and overwrite when prompted.
Thank you to Boggalog for Realism+ (Tom's Mod) and for modding guide book, that helped me to understand how to turn this game into a hardcore and innovating piece of cake!