Version 1.0 (BETA1)
- Project renamed as Far Cry 2: Reloaded and version numbering reset to 1, editor will be packed with other mods.
- Added VAMP Mod
- Added VLM Mod
- Add additional Score Limit options
- Add additional Time Limit options
- Allow Respawn Time to be set for Deathmatch
- Default game-mode is now Team Deathmatch.
- Hardcore mode is now enabled by default.
- Revised progressional ranks and weapon unlocks.
- Default minimum player count is now 1.
- Added context to score values.
- Player classes removed. Replaced with three Weapon Classes; Assualt, Sniper and Heavy.
- Add Type 63 Mortar to fill specials slot, this gets equipped regardless of class.
- Add Silenced Shotgun to Assault Category.
- Add Sawed-Off Shotgun to Secondary Weapons.
- Add Crossbow to Sniper Category.
- Added Weapon Crates (Including DLC).
- Added Ammo Piles and small Ammo Pickups.
- Added Additional Assets.
- Fixed the object snaps on certain Assets.
- Fixed the terrain snaps on certain Assets.
- Revised Fixed Weapon with sub categories for team.
More details to follow...
VEM Version 1.1 (BETA2)
- Fixed all missing text strings from added assets and other menu items
- Separated Woodland from Savannah in all menu's
- Added new textures, collections and roads
- Added Woodland Plateau 01 Wilderness
- Added Woodland Plateau 02 Wilderness
- Added Woodland Valley Wilderness
- Added Woodland Waterside Wilderness
- Added Jungle Waterside Wilderness
- Revised Savannah Plateau 01 Wilderness
- Revised Savannah Plateau 02 Wilderness
- Added sub categories to drivable vehicles category (APR, Neutral, and UFLL)
- Added sub categories to multiplayer category (APR, Neutral, and UFLL)
- Added sub categories for each terrain type on the wilderness window
- Removed the 'signs' category (made redundant by above changes)
- Moved the 'lighting' category as a sub category of 'Utilities'
VEM Version 1.0 (BETA1)
- Packaged for use with JSGME.exe
- Added modified toc.rml to allow dlc in editor (credit: "razorfinnish")
- Added Utility Truck and ATV.
- Upgraded mod to BETA status.
- Changed the internal project name to "Vetron's FC2 Editor Mod".
VEM Version 0.9 (ALPHA7)
- Attempt to get DLC in editor unsuccesful
- Added several new assets to wrecks, shanty and urban.
VEM Version 0.8 (ALPHA6)
- Added the 'Big Truck Tanker'.
- Added several Shanty Town and Urban Building Assets.
- Added additional non-drivable wrecks.
VEM Version 0.7 (ALPHA5)
- Added Variants of the Assault Truck.
- Added the 'Big Truck'.
VEM Version 0.5 (ALPHA4)
- Added "Animals" Category with correct name, sub directory of natural.
- Added 8 Animal Assets
- Moved 'Birds' from detailed to new animals category.
- Fixed a 'car' sharing the same entity name and thus thumbnail being incorrect.
VEM Version 0.3 (ALPHA3)
- Removed bugged 'taxi' version of Jeep Wrangler.
VEM Version 0.2 (ALPHA2)
- Added variates of several vehicles including the Jeep Liberty, Jeep Wrangler and 'Car'.
VEM Version 0.1 (ALPHA1)
- Added additional Jeep Liberty vehicle color scheme.