If you want to know more or are interested in backing this project, please visit The Kickstarter Page . The kickstarter has just 13 day left to reach it's goal. Any pledges, big or small, are greatly apreciated! I'd love your help in creating this amazing project and turning this SoloDev adventure into the next gear!
Enferi is a third person hack and slash ARPG with a unique 1-4 player online co-op experience and split screen support. The game is meant to challenge the players to test their skills and advance further into the game. Hack and Slash fans can now enjoy the simple, engaging and addictive gameplay of zombie mode games mixed with their favourite genre. No more lengthy catching up to the level and gear of your friends in order to comfortably play with them, just grab a controller and you’re good to go!
Armed with an electrified bastardsword, dual grappling guns and an array of dark magic, players have to survive the Enferi and their bosses for as long as they can in an increasingly difficult environment. Featuring classic hack and slash gameplay, mixed with a Batman/Mordor like combat system, fantasy/steampunk environments, leaderboards, levelling and permanent death on all mayor platforms, players can soon compete for bragging rights, personal glory or just a fun evening on the couch with friends!
- Fast paced hack and slash combat with levelling system, allowing you to amplify your magic, dual Winchesters, strength and health.
- Combat system like Batman and Shadow of Mordor
- Zombie/horde mode gameplay with Permanent Death
- 1-4 player online co-op
- 1-4 player split screen mode
- 5-6 stages with different environments and bosses that can be explored by the players. No procedural generated dungeons, every session will be exactly the same to keep the leaderboards balanced.
- Motion Captured Animations (Current animations are hand made)
- Planned release on Steam(PC), Playstation 4, Xbox One and the Nintendo Switch
- 4 leaderboards for 1-4 players online co-op
- Achievements and cosmetic customisation (after early access)
- Tutorial level for new players