Orx 1.8 is released.
Notable features include:
- A new animation declaration system has been added, both simpler and more powerful. The older system is retained but is deprecated. Visit the walkthrough guide to see how the new system works.
- Support for Visual Studio 2015 has been added. Visual Studio 2008 and 2010 have been removed.
- Added arm64-v8a support for Android
- Box2D plugin has been replaced with LiquidFun
- Compile-time warning when using mismatched headers/lib versions
The full feature list is available at: Orx Changelog
Little Cells is the latest game release using Orx 1.8: