MapPack with 20 custom made Map, Scripted SimCity AI & many balancing changes.
The Polishing is done, the missing RA Units added, the YAML files have been sorted and as far as possible shortened for a better view.
now for the big stuff in v0.4:
SimCity when played by an AI now does play properly and with properly i mean it assist its allied players with all he got!
Also Huge balancing changes for SimCity, as soon as i got my AI to work i could balance everything out much better.
What did i balance you may ask?
to put it short:
- Residental, Commercial & Industrial have a lower building Limit BUT are all better than before.
- PoliceCar, FireTrucks & Ambulance are nerved (weaker) BUT have a new +30% damage buff inside the City boarders wich makes them stronger then before.
- the last big change is that Upgrading Units such as Architects are all way cheaper, biggest change is the Elite Expert wich cost was 3500 and is now 1400.
Last but not least i added 20 Custom made Maps in their own category, so you can switch fast between the 74 Original CnC maps, my custom Maps or display all maps at once.
Okay one really last thing... it is technicaly NOT possible to make all maps, for that instance RA maps playable in CnC, i dont want to go into details but it is not possible so far.
So, what i did is i added some things in the Map Editor :) these things are:
- RA Ore and Gem Mines as well as Ore and Gems
- "Water Cliffs" Tilesets from RA in their own category "RA Water Cliffs" which are completely missing in CnC. but be aware that if you make a map with this new stuff imported from RA the map will only be playable in my Mod and not Vanilla CnC!
for my MapPack i used only original CnC content.
Thats it for now, i hope you like the balance and have fun with the maps.
They are surely not the best and most professional maps that exist but at least most of them are fun or crazy to play :)
gl & hf
Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.
send you a private message for future ideas and contributions
alright, just wrote you back :)