[25/11/2019] : Some fixes to some maps and adjustments.
- New: New GZDoom variant of E1M1 which makes use of sloped 3D floors.
- Bugfix: Fixed E1M1 mis-aligned crematory fire texture.
- Bugfix: Fixed civilian spawning in E1M1 secret.
- Bugfix: Fixed progression-breaking bugs in E6M6.
- Bugfix: Fixed looping rat sound bug.
- New: Added a new variant of Floating Shootable Switches.
- Bugfix: Fixed Spider Cocoon not showing up in the Map Editor.
- Bugfix: Updated Bone Eels AI to make them remain on water (so they don't fly out of it).
- Bugfix: Fixed a chance of Buried Zombies failing to get out of ground.
- Bugfix; Fixed Buried Zombies being counted in kill percentage, they will now only be counted in kill percentage after they get out of ground.
- Bugfix: Fixed E1M5 Gargoyle near start Transforming before player picks up the Flaregun, he will now only transform when the player picks up the Flaregun.
- Bugfix: Fixed bad position of GZDoom E4M1 Torches near starting area.
- Bugfix: Burning Zombies and cultists lighting effect now matches the sprite color.
- Bugfix: Fixed Tesla rifle shooting 5 projectiles instead of 4.
- Bugfix: Fixed the switch animation not working in E2M3
- Bugfix: Removed some spider mothers from E2M3 because they caused the level to drag out for too long due to their large health values.
- New: Added console variable "cl_randomquotes" to allow user to enable or disable random quotes said by caleb after blowing enemies (set to "0" to disable, "1" to enable) enabled by default.
- Bugfix: Fixed not being able to kill Zombies with 1 Flaregun shot (used to require 2 to kill).
- Bugfix: Fixed the blinking severed head animation.
- Bugfix: Zombie heads no longer fail to spawn.
2 important fixes I forgot to include in yesterday's update.
- Bugfix: Fixed a crash caused by voodoo doll a_lower for GZDoom users.
- Bugfix: Fixed Life Leech Alternate fire bug that allowed players to spawn multiple life leeches at the same time.
1.9.3 Changes :
Been busy doing some other stuff recently and haven't had a chance to look at this, so the list of changes is small but it'll hopefully fix some of the issues you guys reported.
- Bugfix: MAPINFO clean-up, some maps like spare parts should no longer be skipped.
- Bugfix: Fixed a crash caused by the Spray Can a_lower for GZDoom users.
- Bugfix: Fixed voxel bottles appearing in weird colors in E6M1.
- New: added dynamic lights for Tesla Rifle, Spray Can and Napalm projectiles.
1.9.2 Changes :
- Bugfix: Made E1M8 accessible again.
- Bugfix: Fixed a chance of getting stuck in E1M7's Death pit.
- Bugfix: Fixed an issue that made the Rat squeaking sound get stuck in an infinite loop.
- Bugfix: Corrected the translation and transparency issues with some voxels (such as Bottles), this should make them appear normal in OpenGL Mode just like in Software Mode.
- Bugfix: Fixed Beast Vision not working properly for GZDoom users.
- Bugfix: Fixed Jumping Boots powerup, It should now function properly again.
- Updated Credits in Help screen, Credits screen and the .txt lump.
1.9.1 Changes :
- Bugfix: Fixed an issue that caused Rats to be Invulnerable to damage (sorry!).
1.9 Changes :
- Bugfix: Fixed being able to activate the Rotating walls secret more than once in E1M1.
- Bugfix: Fixed the Zombie Heads not being Kickable in E1M4.
- Bugfix: Fixed being able to Pick-up Deathmask through the wall in E1M4.
- Bugfix: Disabled the ablility to unlock the Deathmask secret by shooting the wall in E1M4, you now have to use the Zombie Heads to unlock it.
- Minor Improvement: Duke Nukem body and Rats are no longer counted as monsters, this should make it less annoying to get 100% kills on levels.
- Mod Compatibility: Fixed an odd bug that made Civilians damage players if Caleb addon wasn't loaded.
- Mod Compatibility: Moved Caleb Zandronum taunts to Caleb addon so Caleb taunts no longer replace the default player sounds if the user decides to load the mod with other addons or mods.
- E4M3 may cause a few rendering issues in OpenGL, this is due to a bug in the current GZDoom version, nothing game breaking.