ZAMN TC March Demo is here!! It includes partially level 7, The Werewolves, The Mushroom Men, GiantPod Spikes, several fixes, decorations, AND EVEN A FUNCTIONAL HIGH SCORE SYSTEM!! Check the Changelog for more info ^^ Thanks for reading! ---------------------------------------
+ "ZAMN_MAIN" (28th March, 2021)
- Added a "Pick/Death Script" (aka "SurvivorScript") argument to the SurvivorSpawns,
which lets the mapper to execute scripts upon picking up a survivor or the death of a survivor.
Meant to be used for map specific mechanics and maybe even different types of level progression,
it will depend of the intentions of the mapper, this scripts have to be numbered and written in the GZDoomBuilder or
map specific ACS.
- Written a grid display system to show graphics based on an array, somewhat easy to organize on screen but desigend for...
- ...written a highscore system and his interface to add and display the personal highscores of every user.
The information is stored in CVARs as to not be lost when starting a new game or closing the game.
- Fixed survivors alerting enemies even when the player was unable to reach them due to height variations
- Added a "WerewolfTimer" for levels in which you have to save survivors before they turn into werewolf
- Added map partially done "Dr Tongues Castle Of Terror"
- Added several textures and voxels for "Dr Tongues Castle Of Terror" [this took a while, pretty much all of them made from scratch]
- Added Werewolf enemy (w.i.p.)
- Fixed SodaCans sliding on the floor!
- Tweaked Crucifix weapons to slowdown the player [I can't make the player receive damage as the original ZAMN while using the crucifix,
while being close to a FloorHazard that should stop him so this should be an equivalent trade-off to prevent players abusing Crucifixes ]
- Chainsaw Maniacs attacks now make less damage (From 20 to 15) [P.S: Info about damage data of this enemy is necessary still]
- Fixed Mummys not despawning! [This should make the spawn spots on Level 6 work properly]
- Added Wait argument to MummySpawns
- Tweaked brightness levels on "Pyramid Of Fear", it should be less dark now (Sorry my monitor has a automatic brightness setting and it screws with stuff like this without myself noticing sometimes)
- Increased GiantPods fire distance!
- Added Spike spawns to GiantPods
- "Zombie Panic" map tweaks and some texture cleaning and added details, this map is considered completely finished! ^^
- Fixed GiantPod projectiles destroying fences/hedgemazes
- Fixed "SpeedShoes" not deactivating upon exiting the level
- Fixed "HazardPain" bypassing "SpeedShoes" deactivation by having incorrect speed values
- Fixed spawning players who already died in the map regardless
- Fixed (hopefully) level music triggering constantly even after the level is finished
- Fixed players doing their pain animations while being shoot from other players