Weye Enhancement 1.0.
This mod adds the 'My Weye House' and the 'Cavern Below the Lake' to the Oblivion world for your personal use.
The point behind this was that I wanted a simple, not to ritzy house that's close to the Imperial City, but I didn't want that shack IC offers. I needed some storage! lol. That and I wanted to mess with scripting to see how it was like before I continued with my other mod, Lake House, and...I hate it. >_<
The House contains...
- Three levels.
- A Kitchen with stove, cabinets, food storage, dining area, and wine rack.
- A couple display cases (and an upstairs storage attic).
- A nice upstairs bedroom with a double bed, connected to display case room.
- Beautiful scenery with close proximy to Imperial City, for those that want middle class house close to IC but not the shack IC offers.
- A nice backyard, fully fenced, separated into two areas:
* A stable and small smithing area.
* A garden with normal foods.
* A bench with an art area for artists (can't actually paint though. ^^).
The house is locked. To find the 'My Weye House Key', you might look around for Mud Crab Scout near the My Weye House. *hint* *hint*
Yes, this comes with an unofficial quest. Unofficial because I really can't script. -_-' The small dungeon is fun but challenging, so go prepared.
To locate My Weye House, just head to Weye! It's the house right past the Inn. This shouldn't conflict with any other mods I know of. The other Weye house created by another author is not built in the same spot as mine, so It should be cool to have both. ^^
One last thing, please report any bugs you notice. And tell me if the guard kills the Mud Crab Scout in front of the house. I'm not sure if he will, so I'll have to find a way to stop that from happening if he turns out to do just that. >_>
Coming soon...I'm thinking of putting a secret underground basement that will have alchemy storage purposes. And of course, fix any problems you all notice as best I can. ^^