WeaponRebuff is a mod that makes buffing weapons simple and easy.
WeaponRebuff is a small mod that makes buffing weapons (and keeping them buffed) simple and easy. Rebuffing a weapon is a mouse-click away and with warnings for timed buffs, charge-based buffs, and low-item-count for buff items (e.g. poisons, sharpening stones, etc) you'll never be caught unbuffed again.
** BETA NOTICE ** Current release is considered a late beta of the conversion to 2.0 compatibility.
how to use:
- left mouse-click rebuffs your weapon with the last known charge/spell
- right click opens a buff selector of available buffs and charges for your weapons
- rogue poisons
- sharpening stones
- spell-based weapon buffs for shamans/druids
- wizard & mana oils
- fishing lures
- text or icon selector buttons (w/ resizable fonts)
- allows different combat / non-combat selector configurations
- option to auto-show buff selector menu when combat starts (for those cases when you may want to change the buff you're using mid-combat (as in a raid) or in PvP (when waiting for the combat timeout))
- a range of buff selector layouts to help fit into any UI layout
- option to remember buffs or not remember applied weapon buffs
- optional warning sounds your buffs are fading or have faded
- optional text warnings your buffs are fading or have faded
- optional text warning when running out of buff-items (poisons, etc) available
- optional warning when the buff-charges on a weapon are running out
- hide/show off-hand
- show/hide buff text (for the minimalists)
- option to use game-sound alarms or provide your own
- option to set the warning threshold from 1 to 60seconds (shaman rejoice!)
- vertical or side-by-side icon display
- strata control (move it above or behind those pesky windows)
- dual-buffing for spell-based buffs: since most (all?) of these type spells (such as shaman rockbiter and flametongue) cast only on the main hand, buffs can be 'applied' to the off-hand shield allowing both buffs to be available
- /wr - options & help
- /wr unlock - you are now able to drag the frame wherever you want
- /wr lock - locks the frame in current position
- /wr size - set the size of the main rebuff icons
- /wr buffsize - set the size of the buff selection buttons
- /wr charges - sets the warning threshold for the number of buff charges remaining on an item (poisons applications remaining, etc)
- /wr buffitems - sets the warning threshold for the number of buff items in your inventory (poisons, sharpening stones, etc)
- /wr setseconds - sets the warning threshold in seconds (1-60) of the initial warning
- /wr reset - resets the frame position
Two .wav files (warning.wav and lost.wav) are included. You can replace them with your own .wav files, just name them 'warning.wav' and 'lost.wav' respectively -- if you want to silence either of the alarms, you may use a 'blank' .wav file.
( Redux2 for continuation of this wonderful little mod originally written by Opt )
** TRANSLATION HELP REQUESTED **
The German and French translations could use additional assistance.