Chapter 5 is now available. The Alliance, the Horde, and the Night Elves have united their forces to take on the Zerg. Has Kerrigan finally met her match? This update also features genuine unit portraits ripped from StarCraft!
Chapter 4 Fixes
- Fixed Night Elf infestation not being saved. Unfortunately, if you completed Chapter 4 on the previous version of the campaign, you will have to re-play it, infest a Night Elf Tree, and complete the chapter if you want to have access to Infested Night Elf tech from the start of Chapter 5.
- Fixed the AI failing to research their intended upgrades and producing an unintentionally low amount of units.
- Fixed 'Main Quest Completed' message occurring multiple times. (Also applies to Chapter 3).
- Fixed the chapter not being completeable if Cenarius is killed after all of Maeiv's structures have been destroyed.
- Fixed Cenarius talking after he is dead.
- Fixed heavy lag sometimes occurring if many Lurkers attacked at the same time.
- Imported unit portraits from StarCraft.
- Infested Sylvanas now uses a new model by kangyun and icon by 67chrome.
- Zerg Hippogryph Riders now use a new model by biridius, so they now move correctly with their mount.
- Fixed missing UI time indicator circles.
- Fixed missing structure death animations in Chapter 1.
- Queen's Nest now uses the generic zerg building death animation.
- Carrion Swarm will now hit Mechanical units.
- Increased Lurker spine area to 75 from 70.
- Fixed Aspect morphs using other races' 'Not Enough Gold/Lumber' error sounds.
- Corrected the button position of Drones' and Zerglings' 'Pilllage' ability.
- Corrected the button position of Hydralisks' 'Mount Infested Hippogryph' ability.
- Fixed some zerg units' and buildings' selection circles not matching up with their model.
- Added camera angles to Chapter 2's victory cinematic.
Kerrigan's Psionic Storm
- Fixed not aggroing idle enemies.
- Halved the delay before it starts doing damage.
- Mana cost increased to 110 from 75.
- Ranged units with splash damage will now deal damage to units under a Dark Swarm, as they do in StarCraft. One side-effect of this is that units whose splash normally only affects enemies will instead damage all units in their area of effect under the Dark Swarm.
- Units whose splash damage is granted to them by an item (such as Orb of Fire) will still not damage units under Dark Swarm.
- The Dark Swarm effect will now appear above most ground units, instead of clipping into them. Added some transparency to it as well so the units under it will still be visible.
- Stats have been rebalanced. In general, they build faster, cost less gold, but cost more lumber and have less health.
- Each Infested Necropolis must now upgrade to an Infested Black Citadel to produce Infested Frost Wyrms.
- Infested Black Citadel now requires a Greater Spire.
- Infested Black Citadel cost changed to 175/200 from 0/300.
- Human 'Tier-3' upgrades in the Infested Town Hall now require a Hive.
- Improved Lumber Harvesting upgrade from the Infested Town Hall now applies to Drones.
- Infested Great Hall now comes with a built-in 'Spiked Barricades' ability that reflects 35% of incoming melee damage.
- Infested Tree of Life can now train Drones.
- Infested Tree of Life cost decreased to 225/70 from 340/185.
- Infested Tree of Life armor decreased to 5 from 7.