Water Animals Mod 0.1w.
Water Animals Mod v0.1w
Patch Compatibility: Warlords v22.214.171.124
MP Compatible: ?
This mod basically enables animals to be automatically spawned in oceans if they have their feature or terrain native values set correctly. So for instance if a water animal should trawl through ocean and water plots then the terrain native should be set in the unit definition like this:
As an example I have included Chalid's newly introduced Kraken.
1) Unzip this into the "warlords_install_folderMods" folder.
2) Open the CivilizationIV.ini configuration file
3) Change the Mod line to read: Mod = ModsWater Animals Mod
4) Load the game.
5) Then play as normal.
- Allows water animals to be automatically spawned by the game.
- Strength: 12
- Movement: 5
-----Notes to Modmakers-----
If you want to use the Water Animals Mod in your mod I have tried to make
things as easy as possible for you. In the XML files modified sections are
In the SDK files I have added // < Water Animals Mod Start > and
// < Water Animals Mod End > in all of the places that I have made changes to
the original files.
- Updated all code to be compatible with Warlords v126.96.36.199
- Setup Water Animals Mod infrastructure
- Added Chalids Kraken unit
- Updated the DLL to allow water animals to be spawned like every other animal
-----===Credits & Thanks===-----
Composite Mod - readme.txt format
For providing an excellent water animal.