This mod by atrocious makes certain NPC's invulnerable or near invulnerable. See File/Full Details for specific stat changes.
VI-NPC invulnerable mini-mod by Atrocious
This mod makes some npc invulnerable or nearly invulnerable. See below. Created and tested with S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 1.0004
The following NPCs are invulnerable to anything except explosives (90%)*:
- Wolf (+better weapons)
- Fanatic (+better weapons)
- Fox (+better weapons, new suit, new face)
- Guide (+better weapons, new suit)
- Bes (+better weapons, EXO suit, face no longer visible)
- Seriy (+better weapons, SEVA suit, face no longer visible)
- Mole (+better weapons, Black military suit, face no longer visible)
- Arena guy (+better weapons)
The following NPCs are invulnerable to anything except explosives (90%) and bullets (99%)**:
- Duty General Voronin
- Duty Colonel Petrenko
- Duty Captain Ivantsov
- Duty Garbage Blockpost Warrant Officer (+better weapons)
- Duty Skull
- Duty Dark Valley Shaggy Sergei
- Duty Dark Valley Bullet
- Duty Dark Valley Captive guy
- Freedom Lukash
- Freedom Max
- Freedom Cap (+better weapons)
- Freedom Chef
- Freedom Screw
- Freedom Skinflint (+infinite money)
* To let you kill them if you really really want to.
** To let them get killed by other NPC if they are totally overrun, but most probably they will survive any attack.
Hint: Don't try to kill one of those NPC if you aren't really sure you want to - and don't even think of it, if you don't have a huge stack of ammo and/or grenades with you.
Installation: Copy the content into your gamedata folder. If you don't have a gamedata folder, search the forums on how to activate mods in S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
DON'T OVERWRITE EXISTING FILES! If you run other mods you will probably have to use a program like WinMerge (Google it) to merge some files.
This is where the mod begun and this is where you can ask for help or make sugestions:
Thanx to the following members of Filefront STALKER Modding for their help at creating this mod: Foxhounder, EggChen, Jarvis, rspeed
Of course this mod can be included into any other mod but please credit me! You can also send me a PM through that forum.