Velayia is the second landmass of the wood elves. The land is west of Vvardenfell, and it is populated with elves and orcs... the latter of which are threatening the wood elves. Get lost in the dense, deep forests, become the militia leader and lead the biggest war ever in Morrowind. Dozens of side quests even await you in this huge elven landmass. Discover a huge tree city, children running about, and lead a massive wr no one has ever seen in Morrowind, and interactive dialogue.
VERSION 1.7 BUG FIXES:
- Andrith now recognizes that you rescued his wife.
- A window has been aligned correctly at Beren's house.
- Aligned the doors along Velayia's market.
- The teleport lady teleports you where you should go.
- Amayia (commoner) can now follow you around the city.
- Changed Galdor's distance so he doesn't fall off the tree village.
- Kilikina now follows you after rescuing her.
VERSION 1.5 BUG FIXES:
We fixed most of the common known bugs in Velayia. Here's the list of changes:
- Kylene no longer keeps handing out gold after saving her.
- Took out the origional Quiver lady in Balmora.
- Took out the lady who transports you from Seyda Neen to Velayia. This was used for testing purposes - accidently left her there! Directions are given on where to go from NPCs.
- The Velayia House in the woods has a working door, so you can't get stuck inside any longer.
- The three podhouses on the tree village now have interiors.
- The smith now sells you items, as well as repairs.
- Ramil's House is now aligned correctly.
- Myra Ethans "Goodbye" script works now.
- Jax now correctly duels when you're in a group together.
- The corner blankets in the tavern, etc. were making the player stuck. They are now removed.
- The tavern exterior door is now aligned correctly.
- The militia dispositions were slightly modified so they acknoledge you as their leader.
- Took out a certain creature that was used for a Tribunal quest.
- Fixed the hunting post trader's AI, so he shouldn't attack on accident.