The first unofficial patch for Dungeon Keeper II. This updates the game from the official 1.70 patch to 1.80.
Note: This is a unofficial fan-developed patch!
- The game can now be played without the CD
- The movies can now be watched without the CD
- Fixed a problem with Safedisk
- Fixed a problem with QSound
- Fixed a problem in the chat-lobby, users with different language-versions of DK2 can
now chat with each other
- The official DK2-Editor is included
- The DK2-Bonuspacks 1,2 and 3 are included
- The maps 'Furnace' and 'Olympia' are now compatible to each player
- The maps 'Islands' and 'Platform' are available for skirmish
- The map 'Traptime' is available for multiplayer
- In some campaign-levels there couldn't attract Goblins, Fireflys. Rogues,
Black Knights and Dark Angels, now this creatures are available in all this levels
- The german version of DK2 is now uncensored (blood and torture animations)