Unleashed is a free early release of a gameplay experiment. This is a final year university project which we will use as a prototype to work on for a full RPG experience. Players are thrust into deadly arena combat against a horde of different and powerful enemies. Through the use of abilities and traps, players must strive to overcome each wave. How long will you last? Note that this Mac version is experimental, used by a recent addition to UDK. Some features may not perform optimally.
Requirements: •Mac OS X 10.6.8+
•2.0+ Ghz Intel-based processor
•2GB system RAM
•350MB free hard drive space
•1280×720 or higher resolution screen
- 3D models take a while to load up. Outline can be seen but after they load, the models look fine for the rest of the playthrough. (Macbook Pro 13″ 2011 OSX Lion)
- Mouse clicks sometimes don’t register. (Macbook Pro 13″ 2011 OSX Lion)
- Data logging component does not activate. (Macbook Pro 13″ 2011 OSX Lion)
- Skill icons looks cut off. (Macbook Pro 13″ 2011 OSX Lion)
- Load up the game and goto the credits screen before starting a game. As the credits section of the game uses 3D models. Once the 3D models start to appear, press ESC and start a normal game.
- If you suffer from clicking problems not responding, you can click and hold the left mouse button to keep attacking.<!-- end .entry -->