Lots and Lots of update that i finally got around to adding to this database.
Small touches here and there, Fix to the Amren sword bug, and repawn keyword added to appropriate containers which make sense.
New food injected into cupboards, barells, sacks, bandit and forsword loot. Wood can now be foundin barrels.
There were alot of tweaks to the druegr and dwemer leveled lists for new coins to show up properely. I do touch some chests now because of this as well. Fluff text was applied to many of the magical items that are included in this mod. And new Antique Weapons and effects are now part of the game (which are considered lvl 10+ magical items).
This was a rush fix, after noticing some problems with urns and druegr corpse loot. Added 4 new magical items (Padded Boots, Hood of shadows, Amren's Sword changed, and Antique Sword added). Also adjusted dwemer chest and boss loot.
Update 1.8. This is a small update, fixing the coffin loot so it works like it should alongside the other containers.
Update 1.7 is an important update for me, as it finally adjusts barrel and sack loot , so the contents are more appropiate to each other. You still might find a variety, but now they are will be more cohesive to their categories. (if that makes sense, lol)
In otherwords, you will find more things for crafting together with each other. Or more kinds of food and ingredients together. And teasure with treasure. Instead of just a bunch of what ever in a big pile.
1) Finally Added unique coin meshes, with Dwemer coins worth 10 septims each. Edited the falmer loot to include these. But Dwemer coins are not effect by imperial loot trait or golden touch, to make them more rare.
2) Fixed an error, where Ancient Nord Coins were not showing up in Urns.
Hey there folks!! Lets get right into the changers.
1. Reworked the odds for Urns and Barrels.
2. Draguger drop more ancient coins instead of gold
3. Started creating unique "Antique" items, there's not alot right now.
4. Added pelts/hide to drawers and barrel loot.
5. Pelts and hide are worth more septim.
6. Added insects to urns and sack loot.
7. Feathers, Teeth, Tusks can be found on specific forsworn and bandit loot.
8. Improved what items a hunter can sell.
9. Eggs added to the Inn Food lists.