Standalone mod client release for CrowbarSka's Union modification for HL2: EP2. (also featuring full support for HL2: MMod)
- CHANGELOG FOR LATEST UPDATE - HOT-FIX UPDATE 1.22 -
• (MMod client-only) Added a "Leave game" button to the pause menu that allows the player to exit back to the main menu whenever they like.
• (MMod client-only) Fixed a font issue.
• (Both clients) Small reduction in file size.
- PRE-INSTALL REQUIREMENTS -
Before you install both builds, make sure that you have the following things installed:
• Half-Life 2: Episode Two
• Source SDK Base 2013 Singleplayer with its beta branch set to 'upcoming' (MMod client only)
To enroll yourself into the 'upcoming' beta branch, please follow these step-by-step instructions, courtesy of malorite:
- Right-click on Source SDK Base 2013 Singleplayer. (you can find it in the 'Tools' section of Steam)
- Go to the "Properties" tab. In the "Properites" tab, open the "Betas" menu.
- Change the "Select the beta you would opt into" option to "upcoming".
- Restart Steam.
- HOW TO INSTALL -
To install this release, simply extract the two folders in the .rar file to your sourcemods folder and restart your Steam client.
Changelog for previous updates:
- HOT-FIX UPDATE 1.21 -
• (MMod client-only) Added support for loading custom content through the main "HL2MMod" folder.
• (Both clients) Minor visual tweaks to the main menu.
- UPDATE 1.2 -
• Added full support for the 1.3 version of MMod.
• Restored Steam Overlay functionality.
- UPDATE 1.1 -
• Added full support for HL2: MMod.