Here's a a house mod for any type of character.
This is sort of a house mod for any type of character. It adds an open tower located on the peak south of Jerall Mountains and west of Bruma.
What does "open tower" actually means?
Unfathomed Tower shares its space with an exterior cell in Tamriel World. This fact determines the light and weather conditions inside the tower. You can see
sky with clouds, stars or sun through the top of the tower. Fog, rain, thunder and even snow are possible here as well.
- switchable lights (candles and fireplace)
- elevator between levels,
- full weather cycle inside (the same as in exterior),
- surrounding reacts on weather conditions (butterflies and moths don't fly during rain or snow, central light beam visible only during the day, mist in the gardens during the night, etc.)
- Weather Control Device (TM) ;] This is sort of obelisk with few switches and lever. It allows to change the weather in the tower and its surroundings (transitions between various kind of weather are not instant but seamless and they take some time, so be patient for a while here
- lights galore! because of many various sources of lights that are either static or switchable and dependent on time or kind of weather, light-setups are almost infinite inside the tower. Now you can have the home that will not look the same all the time! :]