First Moddb release of UGC CE.
From now on, all major versions will be uploaded here as well.
All additional informations are on the Steam Workshop mod page.
To install, extract the file and put the folder "UGC_CE_SWV_22.03.18_HyperSpaceUpdate" in your FoC "MODS" folder.
STEAM VERSION OF THE GAME IS RECOMMENDED. GOG VERSION WORKS AS WELL. CD VERSION IS UNSUPPORTED.
LINK TO STEAM VERSION :
This is a custom version of the Ultimate Galactic Conquest mod made by Gutang many years ago.
Original mod : Moddb.com
It fixes some bugs and add a few things :
- 139 planets in total are available in various Galactic Conquest sets.
- GC Maps no longer have the Consortium in them, unless you're playing them !
- But hey, want to play the original maps anyway ? No problem, they're here as well !
- Consortium has no AI, starts with 1 unit on Hypori. (Except on the original maps).
- Added new soundtracks from other Star Wars movies / series and ONLY from Star Wars.
- 4 hours and a half of custom music tracks.
- Contain maps I've done ! :D I might change few things in the mod package in future updates.
- Contain maps RadicalEdward2 has done specially for the mod !
- New loading screen and menu overlay, as well as a new menu space battle.
- Unit cap has been increased.
- Ships are rescaled and a bit modified.
- Added garrison for certain rebel ships.
- Few balance adjustements.
- Some locked base game units have been unlocked.
- Improved AI. All factions have working AI in GC. (Hutt faction is buggy AF.)
- Multiplayer GC !
- New UI colour, most of the things are blue again !
- The Black Sun Pirates are now playable. It's ♥♥♥♥♥♥ but fun.
- One planet has been added to the GC map "The Galaxy Awaits" !
- Made with love for this awesome game !
Please note that this mod is optimized for 1080p or superior resolutions. It is also recommended to run the game in maximum graphics and with shaders and water to the maximum detail level.
Please, let me know if there's any bug or if you have any request.
If gutang want this mod removed, so be it.
Do not re-upload without authorization.
As most of the UGC V1.0 files present in my mod are modified by myself, I do not authorize you to use them to plug UGC into your mod, use the classic UGC V1.0 (Available on Moddb) instead.