The BuckyBoy's mod for Company of Heroes allow you to build your defenses without the worry of being attacked.
Turtle Mod v2.01
This is a no-rush gamemode, where you can relax and build-up defenses before the real battle begins.
Select the "No Rush" gametype under "Win conditions".
- Territory is divided equally at the start of the game.
- Squads will auto-retreat if they enter enemy territory during the no-rush period.
- All weapons are disabled during the no-rush period.
- Squads cannot capture new territory during the no-rush period.
- 4 different timers to choose from: 5, 10, 15 and 20 minutes.
New in 2.0:
- Day-Night cycle (with reduced sight radius during the night)
- Several AI tweaks (skirmish games are a real challenge now, with the expert CPU being virtually impossible to beat.)
- Victory Point Control games
- All attacking abilities are disabled during the no-rush period. (CPU player cannot cheat anymore)
- territory division is now more equal. Some maps have neutral zones.
- vehicles are returned to base when they trespass.
- several bugfixes.
- fixed bug on Vire River Valley (fatal scar error on game start)