Trials of Azra - Onion Core - Demo version 1.0.1 - Mac build
Version 1.0.1 Release Notes:
- Fixed a bug that didn't allow the player to pick up the first spell of the game under specific circumstances.
- Fixed a bug with the spikes platform that allowed a rat to be alive while touching the spikes.
- Fixed a bug where the Yeti could be damaged before the entrance scene.
- Fixed a bug where the Attack tutorial at the intro scene was not disappearing after meeting the conditions.
- Fixed a bug where the interaction with the door at the intro scene was still possible after the wind pushes Sam back.
- Fixed a bug that made the frisbee get stuck when colliding with the bottom part of the house wall at the intro.
- Fixed a bug that under certain circumstances made possible to hurt the Imp with Sam's magic attacks.
- Fixed a bug with the Imp's fireball that made it's sprite appear inverted.
- Fixed a text error on the dialog before picking up the first spell.
- Added a 'Resume' option to the pause menu.
- Added excecutable file permissions to Linux excecutables and a launcher shell script to prevent various platform-specific issues.
- Changed permissions to OSX excecutables to fix some launching errors.
- [Hotfix] Now the game starts on windowed mode and then changes to full screen (as long as it's set like that on Settings). This change was applied to prevent problems with the resolution set at startup on Lion versions of OSX. This is not a definitive solution and may not completly fix some excecution errors.