The public build of the fifth demo of Touhoumon Faith & Prayer Version. Full info can be found in download description.
The public build of the fifth demo of Touhoumon Faith & Prayer Version.
Being this demo is a patchwork demo, no new locations were added. It goes from where Demo 3 left off, after the Safari Zone Invasion, all the way up to New Bark Town. There is no other accessible parts of Johto in the game yet. Those will come in Demo 6.
I hope you all enjoy the game, just as much as I enjoy making it. I’ve hammered out a majority of the bugs that my testers have reported. If you find a bug or inconsistency, please contact me with where the bug is, so I can get on fixing it. The same goes for typos and grammatical errors. I've done my best to iron out as many kinks as I have for the public release.
December 25th, 2014: Demo 5.1
- Fixed a bug at the start of the game that makes you warp onto the cliff outside Professor Oak's house.This was an oversight on my part, my bad! (12/25/2014)
December 25th, 2014: Demo 5
* IMPORTANT NOTICE: PLEASE SAVE INSIDE BUILDINGS BEFORE UPDATING TO THE NEWEST VERSION. SEVERAL MAPS HAVE HAD THEIR MAPS SHIFTED AROUND A BIT TO FIX THE VOID, AND YOUR OLD SAVE POSITION MAY BE ON A SOLID OBJECT WITH NO WAY TO MOVE OFF IT. INTERIORS ARE THE SAFEST SPOT TO RELOAD FROM SO PLEASE SAVE INSIDE THEM BEFORE UPDATING.
- Several typos were fixed across Kanto. Please continue pointing them out as you come across them. (11/27/2014)
- The exterior maps of Kanto have had their Black Voids removed. (11/27/2014-11/29/204)
- Fixed a bug in Pewter Museum where the Ruin Maniac would prevent Miles from moving off the map. (11/29/2014)
- Made music not change on certain maps when Bikes are boarded and when surf is used (11/30/2014)
- You are now able to obtain the Fly HM, it's in the Route 19 Gatehouse. (12/1/2014)
- A rocket grunt in the Safari Zone had her view range tweaked a tad bit (12/4/2014)
- Fixed a wall inside the Saffron Fan Club (12/5/2014)
- Bike can now be used inside Diglett's Cave (12/5/2014)
- Diglett's Cave can no longer be accessed before Vermillion City has been entered from the north, to prevent an unintended sequence breaking bug. (12/5/2014)
* This also means Vermillion City cannot be entered from the East before you enter the city from the north.
* HOWEVER, this change is wonky for players who already are past Vermillion City. If you've done the Hotel event already, there will be hikers blocking all entrances to Diglett's Cave. To fix this, just talk to them and they'll all go away.
- Stone Evolutions.txt now shows what Puppets evolve with the Chrome Shard. (12/9/2014)
- Added several links to the "THIS IS USEFUL STUFF" folder. (12/9/2014)
- Combined the Pokemon and Touhoumon type charts, the new 35-type megalith chart can be found in the "THIS IS USEFUL STUFF" folder (12/10/2014)
- Most of the Touhoumon and Pokemon abilities have been segregated apart from each other. (12/11/2014)
* Jealousy does not have an in battle effect
* Advent is not programmed in, due to Shield Dust not being complete in Essentials (apparently)
* Kazami's signature ability, Fretful, has been kept as Truant.
* Strange Mist and Collector are not properly added yet, so whoever has them maintains their Pokemon variants.
- Buying bulk of Great and Ultra Balls will give you a bonus Premier Ball (12/13/2014)
- Net Balls now work on Touhoumon Water and Beast Types (12/13/2014)
- The bug fix applied in V14 of Essentials to the X-Items has been ported over; X-Items work now, but GuarsSpec is still bugged in both instances. (12/13/2014)
- EXP Share has now been added, inside Celadon Condominiums. Talk to the crosdressing psyduckwit who thinks he can make video games and sucks at saying "Programming". (12/19/2014)
- A new sound effect for rain and storm have been added, this should cut lag down on map load when rain starts. (12/21/2014)
- Several maps have Eyecatches now, graphics that displays when you enter the map (12/24/2014)
- Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year, as well as whatever other holiday you may celebrate, from Derxwna Kapsyla and the ChaoticInfinity Development Team! (12/25/2014)
- The game still ends at New Bark Town, no further changes have been made.