Version 2.2b hotfix - compatible with Nightly Patch r2879 and upcoming patches / Steam version; No guaranteed compatibility with later versions. NOT COMPATIBLE WITH OTHER SUBMODS!
In Vain's TLD Scene Pack
Just as TLD, this package is an LSP, so you're free to change, re-upload or incorporate it into other mods. You're not allowed to use it in a commercial project!
Please give me some credit. :)
The original and current TLD team
Gutekfiutek: some textures from Polished Buildings
Ruthven: water particle effects
Crusaders: Way to Expiation Mod: some meshes
Slawomir of Aaarrghh: OSP Map Icons Pack
Default: Unpack the package into your TLD folder (create a backup first!), allow to overwrite.
I DO NOT OFFER SUPPORT FOR ANY OTHER SUBMODS! If you encounter any problems when using this submod in combination with another, I can't help you. Before reporting bugs, please make sure they also occur when using this submod alone.
Version 2.2b hotfix changelog:
- fixed a bug with scene IDs, causing wrong scenes to show up for certain missions/battles
- made compatible with current Nightly Patch r2879 and upcoming Steam version
Version 2.2b changelog:
- made compatible with Nightly Patch r2849, probably also oncoming patches and steam version
- contains a preview of the new Beorning village scene, which is not yet part of the steam build.
Version 2.2a changelog:
- made compatible with steam version from 15th September 2018, up to at least r2785
Version 2.2 changelog:
- made compatible with steam version from 10th March 2018, up to at least r2577, probably also oncoming steam version.
- improved Rivendell Camp, added siege scene
- improved Minas Tirith scenes a lot
- added missing player chest in Caras Galadhon
Version 2.1e changelog:
- made compatible with steam version from 9th Feb 2018, up to at least r2523
- contains a preview of the new Beorn's House scene, which is not yet part of the steam build.
Version 2.1d changelog:
- made compatible with upcoming steam version from ~21st Dec 2017
- a few bugfixes (Hornburg, West Osgiliath)
- removed Minas Morgul and Moria, because they're part of TLD now.
- added new LODs for Minas Tirith walls, which makes the scene a bit lighter. Sorry, they're still quite noticeable, atm.
Version 2.1c changelog:
- made compatible with steam version from 30th Sept 2017 (equivalent to build r2404)
- adjusted all siege scenes to work with TLD's new expanded siege AI
- made cutscenes work again
- included Lossarnach siege hotfix
- reduced fire in Minas Tirith and Dale siege scenes to improve fps
- tidied up the file structure, so we don't need a custom module.ini anymore! This should make it fully compatible with Snouz' TLD Warband Asset Pack
- removed Dol Guldur, Corsair Camp and Gundabad scenes because they're part of TLD now.
Version 2.1b changelog:
- made compatible with nightly patch and steam version until at least 20th July 2017 (equivalent to build r2349)
- added new Hornburg landmark scene, fight a battle right outside the Horndburg to see it.
- added an option to have Minas Tirith's main wall white
Version 2.1 changelog:
- made compatible with nightly patch and steam version until at least 22nd May 2017
- added TLD's new healers to scenes
- added a new Minas Tirith landmark scene (old one becomes the Pelennor region scene)
- fixed a bug with Minas Morgul collision meshes
Version 2.0 changelog:
- added Caras Galadhon and Rivendell Camp scenes (no new siege scenes yet)
- added new dead orc props to Hornburg and Minas Tirith siege scenes
Version 1.7 and 1.7a changelog:
- fixed some spawn points and AI mesh in Minas Tirith siege
- fixed collision meshes in Dol Guldur
- made compatible with nightly patch and steam version until at least 24th April 2017
- fixed outer terrain for Pelennor Fields
- added some CWE flora to Gondor scenes
- randomized animation timings of prop-spawned troops so they don't move like Peter Jackson's elves.
Version 1.6 changelog:
- made compatible with nightly patch and steam version until at least 4th April 2017
- fixed outer terrains for some scenes
- minor changes to some scenes you won't even notice
Version 1.5 changelog:
- made compatible with newest nightly patch and steam version
- fixed material issue with Dale walls (temporary until the fix is committed to the main build)
Version 1.4 changelog:
- made compatible with newest nightly
- new Umbar Camp and Umbar Camp siege scene
- added new ships to Dol Amroth, Esgaroth, Dale scenes
- Esgaroth walkable area slightly bigger to make room for all the town walkers
- added some rural details to landscape of minas_tirith_center and minas_tirith_top scenes
- yet again (and hopefully finally) fixed Pelennor fields AI mesh
- added some new cupolas for Dale
- fixed material issue with mountains and added swyters strange mountain fix
- added lod to dale fake buildings
Version 1.3 changelog:
- added details to Pelargir, Pelennor Fields and Khand Camp. And some of Temuzu's great waterfall effects to Dale. Those scenes now look much more lively.
- added lods to Gondor fake buildings. I think they're barely noticeable, but tell me if you find them annoying so I can make them optional.
- somehow fixed the water prop
- fixed terrain code for scn_starting_quest (don't know how I messed that up)
Version 1.2 changelog:
- added Hornburg siege
- added substitutes for Dale cupolas and buildings.
- some small changes to Dol Amroth siege for better AI
- fixed a texture bug on mountain props
Version 1.1 changelog:
- made compatible to newer TLD versions (summer 2016 and onwards had some new quest related scenes and scene props)
- adjusted suspicious man / orc spawn points
- fixed some texture errors for laketown buildings
- adjusted height of the Orthanc for lore friendliness
- slightly changed MT's outer wall to look even more intimidating
- added lods to some MT buildings
- added a gate aggravator spawn point to MT siege
- used smoke stain props to simulate blackness of distant gorges in Helms Deep and Minas Morgul
- added barrier props to Erebor so players won't fall through the rock
Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.