TitanBG (Updated) 1.3.0 mod.
This addon was designed to display battleground statistics, including the time until the capture of a point in Alterac Valley and Arathi Basin, and who is carrying the flag in Warsong Gulch. It also provides the user with simple battleground and queue management functionality.
Unzip the file and place the 'TitanBG' folder into your 'World of Warcraft/Interface/Addons' directory.
The menu may be opened using the following commands.
Otherwise, the following slash commands are available. The argument 'n' represents a number.
/tbg reset (pos|history|save) - Resets the position of draggable frames, battleground history or saved variables.
/tbg print flag (a|h) - Prints who holds the flag, either for Alliance or Horde, to battleground chat.
/tbg print cap (all|top|n) - Prints capture timers to battleground chat.
/tbg print cap top (n) - Prints the top 'n' timers.
/tbg print move (ivus|lok) - Prints movement timers to battleground chat.
Currently, this addon only supports the English, German and French versions of World of Warcraft. If you wish to provide assistance in translation, please contact me at email@example.com
Automatically join a battleground, even if already in another battleground, based on a priority list you set. Adjust the amount of time before you join.
Automatically leave a battleground. Adjust the amount of time before you leave.
Automatically release on death. Do not release if you have a soulstone or Shaman ressurect available.
Hide the minimap battleground icon.
Move and hide the world pvp score frame.
Automatically show the battleground minimap, in and out of battlegrounds.
Hide and modify the battleground ready popup.
Modify and repeat the battleground ready sound.
Color the names of players within the score frame by class.
Do not play the raid status update sound.
Print timers and other messages to battleground chat. Target the flag carrier in Warsong Gulch.
Modify the tooltip and button to your needs. Detach the tooltip from the Titan Panel and much more.
Track and display numerous items of information within the tooltip and button. These may include.
- The time in queue and estimated wait time.
- The time before the queue expires.
- The amount of time before the battleground begins.
- Information from the world PvP score frame.
- The number of Alliance and Horde players in the battleground.
- Player information. Including standing, killing blows, damage done and more.
- Players within the battleground sorted by server.
- Players within the battleground sorted by class.
- Players who are inactive in the battleground.
- Capture timers for points in Arathi Basin and Alterac Valley.
- Movement timers for Ivus the Forest Lord and Lokholar the Ice Lord.
- Estimations for who will win Arathi Basin. Includes how many bases need to be captured.
- Who is holding the Warsong Gulch flag.
- Player statistics for people on your friends list.
Plus much more!
Credits and Thanks
This mod was adapted from TitanBG 1600 developed by Sphiromi. Original battleground statistics tracking and timers credited to Sphiromi. The German translation is credited to Szeraxenia from Der Rat von Dalaran, and the French to Triel, Gwerrae and BiDOrD on Curse Gaming, and Tchoutchou on WorldOfWar. Thankyou for all your hard work!
Many thanks must go to Contusion, Tragic and Excessus on Barthilas for being a useful guinea pigs during the testing of this mod. Thanks must also go to all the hard working users, who help me solve errors within the addon.