An extension for the Titan Panel addon that allows you to set 3 custom timers.
Alarm Clock Wrangler 2.3.2 for Titan Panel
Updated 01/13/2008 by klmay65
For those of you who play WoW, but might have other responsibilities in life… this is the AddOn for you!
Never forget to put your clothes in the dryer, pack your lunch or take your food out of the oven before your house catches fire!
Alarm Clock Wrangler is a plug-in for Titan Panel, that lets the player set up to three custom alarms that will go off in-game (both audible and visual).
Just set the offset, in hours and minutes, from the server’s time to display your local time and you are ready to go!
Alarm Clock Wrangler saves its information between sessions, so once the alarms are setup, the will go off everyday at the same time(s).
If you have players spanning across multiple realms, ACW will save each server’s offset time uniquely.
Once you have set the server’s offset from local time, you will never have to set it again regardless of how often you switch back and forth between realms.
All other information such as Alarm Text, times and options will be saved consistently across all realms (since your real life tasks will often stay the same).
To add ACW to your Titan bar, "right-click" an empty area of the bar will bring up Titan Panel plugin selection menu.
Click on "Alarm Clock Wrangler" from the "General" section.
Left-Clicking the ACW clock will bring up the options dialog (described in more detail below).
When an alarm sounds, two buttons will appear on either side of the clock.
The red button will turn the alarm off and the blue button will snooze the alarm for an amount of time selected in the Options.
When alarms are acknowledged (pressing the Red button), both buttons will disappear.
When the snooze (Blue) button is pressed, both buttons will remain visible to allow you to snooze the alarm again or turn it off.
To view Alarm Clock Wrangler’s status at any time, just move the mouse over the clock and the tooltip will show you the current state of all of your alarms.
Options List / Description
* Offset (Hours): Choose an offset between 12 and -12 hours such that your local time is displayed instead of the server’s time (0 is the server’s time).
* Offset (Minutes): Choose an offset between 45 and -45 minutes such that your local time is displayed instead of the server’s time.
* 12 / 24 hr: Selects time format.
* Alarm 1/2/3: Turns the corresponding alarm on or off.
* Alarm 1/2/3 Text: Sets the text to be displayed when the corresponding alarm goes off.
* Alarm 1/2/3 Hour and Minute: Set the time for the corresponding alarm to go off.
* Snooze Time: Sets the number of minutes that the alarms should snooze before re-alarming.
**NOTE by klmay65**
I am not the original programmer of this module.
I have only taken on the upkeep of a very useful addon because it has not been updated for over a year.