Fixes for monster exp shortcomings, overpowered monsters (at level 1), and the UI exp not updating properly.
- Reduced monster difficulty for new players.
- Fixed glitch that prevented exp from being displayed.
- Tweaked exp output for low level monsters.
(If the patcher does not work for you, then please use the download here)
- The Oculus Rift code needs to be updated and made compatible with DK2.
- The new UI needs to be made compatible with the Oculus Rift mode. This is coming soon.
- UI Buttons are all square, the UI is going to be tweaked in the near future to fit our hexagon theme.
- Some elements still need to be converted to the new UI scheme.
- Aqua Polis trees need to be tweaked, the sway is a bit off the branches and the leaf shading is a bit too vibrant.
- When equipping a piece of armor or weapon, the inventory slot is still filled in despite the item not showing up in the inventory.
- Camera collision issues.
- Fullscreen flickering on client startup.
- Icons cannot be allocated to the skill bar.
- You can get stuck inside of monsters.
- Sometimes monster's disappear when someone logs off.
- The player does a full-rotation when targeting an enemy, instead of smoothly turning towards it.
As always please let us know when you find issues during your testing, and thank you to everyone for helping us continue to forge this world.