This utility simplifies the process of making movies to showcase your battlefield skills.
BattleDirector is an application for Battlefield 2 and 2142 movie directors. It streamlines the moviemaking process by allowing filmmakers to go from BFR to AVI in simple steps. It's easy to use while still providing all the tools you need with one-click access. Version 1.7 adds support for the custom shaders used by the Project Reality and Forgotten Hope 2 modifications.
Full changelog for v1.7:
* Fixed crashes occurring with BF2142 version 1.40
* Added support for Project Reality and Forgotten Hope 2 custom launchers
* Added automatic detection of BF2 & BF2142 install locations
* Fixed a crash that occurred when Global.con was set to read-only
* BattleDirector now asks for administrator rights in Windows Vista
* Removed "Save Settings" button, settings are now saved automatically
* Camera track naming convention is now bfrname-trackname to match the default tracks Battlefield generates, you need to manually rename your existing camera tracks to this format if you want to use them with BattleDirector 1.7