Hearts of Iron IV: The Great War - Open Beta 0.1.9 (13 January 2017)
First we'd like to thanks all of you for your votes and for this amazing 3rd Place for the Mod of the Year 2016, we couldn't have done this without your help!
We also have released a new version of the Mod, the Open Beta 0.1.9.
The next release (Open Beta 0.2) will take some time because we want to integrate many asked changes such as "France Leader of the Entente", rework some Revolutions and adding new National Focuses. Doing so will require editing many Scripts, Events, National Focuses, Settings and making a lot of Testing.
If you want to contribute to this great project, discuss, share your ideas, it's time to join us on GitHub.
Mod version: Open Beta 0.1.9
Compatible with: Hearts of Iron IV | Version 1.3.1 "Torch" (with or without Together for Victory)
For all Players (even for those who don't have Together for Victory)
- Mexico has now a Unique National Focus Tree
- New Leaders and Advisors for Mexico
- OOBs for Mexico have been reworked
- Mexican Revolution has been reworked
- Kingdom of Bavaria is no longer a puppet of the German Empire
- Added new National Focus "Bavarian Nationalism" for the German Empire
- Added New Technology "Transport Planes" (Ju 52, C-47, etc.)
- Stats for Tanks have been reworked
- Stats for Armored Cars have been reworked
- Stats for Airplanes have been reworked
- Recon can now perform Air Supperiority Missions and Tactical Bombers are able to target ships on sea.
- Fixed The Russian Civil War (White vs Red)
- Fixed the "Wall Street Crash" News (Interwar Period)
- Fixed National Focus for "Invest in Military" for Italy
- Fixed National Focus for "Invest in Civilian" for Italy
- Fixed National Focus for "Crush Irish Separatists" for the United Kingdom
- Central Thrace is now a core of Greece instead of claim
- 3 New Events and 3 New National Spirits for the Prohibition Event (Interwar Period)
- AI Priorty for Early Carriers construction have been reworked
- New Economic Law that will avoid AI to end up with Economic Mobilisation law and kill itself
- New Mobilization Law that will help the AI to not go for higher conscription when it's not needed
- Austria-Hungary AI will no longer adopt "Trialism" if "Historical AI Focuses" is enabled
- Fixed 2 News that were looping
- Removed localisation files that were not needed anymore
- Added New Texts Flavors
- Added more News Events
- Added New GFX
- Fixed minor bugs.
- Added Russian Localisation
- Early French Localisation
Remark: With or without the Paid DLC Together for Victory your gaming experience on The Great War will be very similar. Have fun!