Hearts of Iron IV: The Great War - Open Beta 0.1.5 (12 December)
Great News Today! With the Help of the Community, we have reached the Top 100 of the 15th Annual Mod of the Year Awards on Mod DB! It's Amazing!
Now, we're aiming for the Top 10 and we need YOU more than ever to reach this position!
Each Vote has its own importance and can make a big difference!
Voting for us is realy simple and takes less than 5 seconds. Just click on the link above and after click on "Vote" for Hearts of Iron IV: The Great War.
Mod version: Open Beta 0.1.5
Compatible with: Hearts of Iron IV | Version 1.2.1 "Sunflower"
- The Armistice of Compiègne and The Treaty of Versailles have been implemented
- Added National Focus
- Added News Events (Beer Hall Putsch, March on Rome, Death of Lenin, etc)
- AI builds now Military Factories
- New 3D Model for Bulgaria
- New 3D Model for Greece
- WW1 and Interwar Artillery can now be replaced by WW2 Artillery
- Added New Technologies (Encryption, Decryption, WW1 Cameras, etc)
- Fixed Stats for Airships
- Fixed the National Focus "Xinhai Revolution Opportunity" for Japan
- Fixed the National Focus "Send Troops to help Bulgaria" for Austria-Hungary
- Fixed the National Focus "Punish Bulgaria" for Serbia
- Fixed the National Focus "Arab Uprising" for United-Kingdom
- Fixed the National Focus "Send T.E. Lawrence" for United-Kingdom
- Jean Jaurès won't be available as an advisor after his assassination
- Romania should not leave the Central Powers once invited
- France does no longer have the "Disjointed Government" in the 1914 Start Up
- Fixed minor bugs
- Added New Texts Flavors
- New Portraits for Interwar Leaders like Joseph Stalin (Soviet Union), Józef Piłsudski (Poland), etc.
- Interwar Period Integration (Experimental Stage)