HOW TO INSTALL (MANUAL) If you have installed The Evil Mansion v1.0 or v2.0, you have to delete/disable "TheEvilMansion.esp/.bsa", and to create a clean savepoint before installing the Dark Edition. - Put the "Data" folder into your Skyrim directory. (...Steam/steamapps/common/skyrim) - "Yes" to replace. - Open the Skyrim launcher - Click on Data Files - Check "TheEvilMansionDE.esp" HOW TO REMOVE (MANUAL) - Remove "TheEvilMansionDE.esp" from the "Data" folder. - Remove "TheEvilMansionDE.bsa" from the "Data" folder.
NEW IN VERSION 3.0
IMPORTANT UPDATE INFO
Savegames from the versions 1.0/2.0 are not working. If you have an old version of The Evil Mansion installed, you have to create a clean savepoint with the "TheEvilMansion.esp" disabled/deleted before installing the Dark Edition.
PATCHNOTES VERSION 3.31
- Some Traproom improvements.
- Rotten Corpses/Skeletons are removed after activation.
- Removed more jugs, which could not be taken.
- Removed fish from display case which could not be taken...
- Minor fixes.
PATCHNOTES VERSION 3.2
- Fixed some english mistakes.
- Stronger T-Jolt.
- Brighter light at the forge.
- Removed a movable jug which was impossible to pick up.
PATCHNOTES VERSION 3.1
- Small clipping error fixed.
Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.
This comment is currently awaiting admin approval, join now to view.