This is the 0.3.3 alpha download of Terrestrial Domination for Mac. Terrestrial Domination is an RTS game that takes place in a solar system with planets orbiting around a star. When you start you build space stations around your home planet and mine asteroids for resources. You can also colonize or invade other planets, and build warships to destroy the other side space stations.
Changes from last version:
- I added the ability to see the ships you have selected in your bottom dashboard. You will also be able to toggle the selection of a ship as well.
- I made it so you can only select mining drones by clicking on them. This is to prevent them from getting in your way when you try to select your war ships.
- I fixed a bug where you could not colonize planets.
- I fixed a bug where ships where jittering a little bit when rotating around planets.
- I sped up the camera zoom speed. And I made it so you could zoom your camera farther out.