This is the updated version of Techno-Strike! It contains many updated assets and improvements! Click READ MORE for the install instructions and changelog. DEPRECATED!! Search for version 1.5 and download that one instead!
DEPRECATED!! Download the latest release here: Moddb.com
BETA 1.4 (Aug. 28 2020)
- Added new firing sound to MP5, MAC-10, UMP45, P228, XM1014, M4A1, AK47, USP45, GLOCK18, SPAS-12, DUAL ELITES, FIVE-SEVEN, TMP, SCOUT, AWP, SG550, SG552, AUG, FAMAS, M60
- Replaced most of the Condition Zero reload sounds with new ones.
- Added new playermodels, which were designed for use with the XBOX version of Counter-Strike.
- Added a new HUD
- Added a new viewmodel for the MP5-Navy and AK-47
- Condensed the spectator panel to the top bar only.
MAP CHANGES: - Added a new map: de_dusttoo. Its an alpha version of the classic Dust2 map.
- Added some new textures for cs_miami and de_fastline
- Removed De_CityOfSin and Frantic, as CityOfSin has a missing skybox texture, and Frantic crashes the game while loading.
- Added a new texture pack for Vertigo and Nuke
- Added 2 versions of de_silo (along with a map called cs_damage), which are remakes of some cut maps from Condition Zero made by ESCalation.
- Added some new skyboxes, which are used for maps that use Half-Life textures (like cs_mansion).
- Changed some of the default Half-Life textures with new ones.
- Added new textures for liquids.
- Fixed an issue where the new buttons sounds were very low quality.
NOTE: About the new playermodels, I have many more versions of those, so do expect them to change in the newer versions!
And the new textures for cs_miami are different floor textures and different posters at the back of CT Spawn.
- Added the new grenade pinpulling sounds to the shields as well.
- Added a new knife model that now corresponds to the cl_righthand command.
- Added new sounds for when a bullet richochets from a metal object, along with a new C4 explosion sound.
- Added some new bot calls.
- Added a draw sound for the SG552.
- Fixed the silenced draw animation of the M4A1 being faster than the other one.
- Fixed the buymenu saying the P90 is using the .338 Lapua Magnum caliber (like bro wtf??)
- Added a new shield model for the five-seven.