OUTDATED!! Look for version 1.4 and download that one!! Techno-Strike is a modified version of the popular Counter-Strike 1.6 Warzone, that makes it a more modern and crisp game. It is NOT meant to replace CS 1.6 in any way, it is made just as an alternative to it. It uses the weapon models from Counter-Strike: Condition Zero, and it uses its sounds too. This version of Techno-Strike adds 2 new weapons: An M60 Machine gun (replaces m249) and SPAS-12 Shotgun (replaces m3 shotgun), and also replaces a lot of weapon sounds too!
OUTDATED!! Download the latest release here: Moddb.com
Run the Techno-Strike 1.2 BETA .exe file after downloading it. Choose a location for it, and let it extract.
After that, you'll want to execute the CS16Launcher.exe file to start the game. That's it!
BETA 1.2 (March 16th 2020)
- Added new firing sound to MP5, MAC-10, UMP45, P90, P228, XM1014, M4A1, AK47, GALIL, USP45, GLOCK18, DEAGLE
- Added new reloading sounds to AK47, M4A1, MAC-10.
- Added some new maps.
- Added new music to the main menu.
- Added new background to the main menu.
- Added 2 NEW WEAPONS: M60 Machine Gun (replaces M249) and SPAS-12 shotgun (replaces M3 shotgun)
- Added a new UI style in the main menu.
- Added a slightly different buy menu design.
- Removed the maps from Half-Life.
- Added 83 new spray paints.
- Added new walking sounds.
- Added new door sounds.
- Added new player models
BETA 1.1 (January 5th 2020)
- Replaced some of the gun sounds with different, more interesting sounds.
- Fixed a bug, where the overviews of the new maps where not present.
- Now ALL of the weapons have new textures!
- Changed the main menu background.
- Added music to the main menu.
- Added music to the screen that is displayed before the team selector (MOTD).
- Added a link to my YT channel and my Yahoo address in the MOTD.
- Added the option to spawn 2 bots of each team in the game menu (H).
- Added the maps from Half-Life. They work, but there is an issue where there are more bots in the opposite team.
BETA 1.0 (Initial Release) (December 26th 2019)
- Added better gun sounds.
- Better weapon model for M4A1.
- New maps.