The Team Rock Blasters version 0.6 build for Windows.
## Team Rock Blasters ##
by QuadraTron Games (http://quadratron.com)
Built using the Unity3D game engine. (http://unity3d.com)
Zenas Bellace - Design, Programming, and Production
Travis Carter - Artwork
## INSTRUCTIONS ##
- Four Sony PS3 controllers are needed to play.
- When on the Title Screen, the SELECT button will toggle the games color scheme.
- When on the Title Screen, the START button will ready the corresponding player.
-- Controls --
- LEFT and RIGHT D-Pad rotates the ship.
- X is the action button. Blasters (solid colored ship) will shoot when their action button is pressed. Collectors (outlined ship) activates their shield when the action button is pressed.
- BOX will activate Hyperspace. When you activate Hyperspace you will be teleported to a random location on the screen. USE ONLY IN EXTREME EMERGENCIES!
- R1 activates your thrusters.
-- How To Play --
- Players 1 and 3 are the Blasters. Blasters shoot rocks for points. Blasters can shoot the other teams players for points as well. Friendly fire casualties will deduct points from the team's score.
- Players 2 and 4 are the Collectors. Collectors collect "gold" rocks for bonus points. If a collector's ship is destroyed, all the gold they have collected goes back into play and their bonus points are deducted from their score.
- If you fly into a rock or another player your ship will be destroyed.
- When your ship is destroyed, you will re-spawn after 3 seconds. Look in your respective corners for your re-spawn timer.
- When your ship re-spawns, you have 3 seconds of invulnerability. You can rotate and shoot while invulnerable but if you apply your thrusters you will become vulnerable again.
- When the last rock is destroyed the game is over. The team with the most points at the end of the game wins the match.
## KNOWN CAVEATS ##
- Points awards may need tweaking.
- If you find something that could be improved, feedback is welcome. Send your suggestions to email@example.com
## KNOWN BUGS ##
- I'm not currently aware of any bugs but if you do encounter one please send a bug report to firstname.lastname@example.org
## CHANGE LOG ##
** Version 0.6 - May 3rd, 2013 **
- Added Score ration bar to make it easier to see which team currently has the lead as well as show who has bonus points
- Gold rocks will now move towards the player when they are within a certain range of the player playing the collector ship.
- Removed point penalties for having a players ship destroyed. In the case of player vs player deaths, points are only awarded to the player who destroyed the other team's ship.
** Version 0.5 - April 11th, 2013 **
- Added sound effects to the game.
** Version 0.4 - April 10th, 2013 **
- Version 0.4 first public build.
- All basic features have been implemented.