This release adds a series of improvements and add-ons for Ranger Class.
This mod from Hobbs introduces a series of enhancements and add-ons for Ranger Class, namely an advanced animal companion. It can be activated either via starting a new game with default ranger class, custom ranger class or applied to existing savegame.
Please note that this mod is based on Nazkira's "The Complete Ranger" mod; I take no credit for the modification itself, only the changes I have implemented.
The "Shadow Ranger" includes over 25 levels of spells, abilities, powers, weapons, and armor.
It also contains many bug fixes not found in the original mod by Nazkira.
- This mod was tested with OOO 1.3, Unofficial Oblivion Patch, Francesco's, DangerSense, RenGuard, Kal's, Beautiful People, Attack and Hide, MMM and a great many other mods.
Please click on the link to the "readme" for FAQ and additional detail about the mod.
This will most likely be the last release for TCR Shadow Ranger, barring any major bugs. This was the 1st mod I worked on for Oblivion and the experience was worthwhile. I only hope that you have enjoyed it as much as I have.
- Fixed bug where Ranger Master would not offer services.
- Fixed pathing issues with Ranger Camp.
- Removed Ranger Training Quest.
- Added Ranger Camp: Contains two Shadow Rangers, Bear Cub, and Shadow Master (SE of Skingrad).
- Removed Bow and Arrows from Archers Paradox, Shadow Master now sells Magical Bow and Arrows.
- Increased Ranger Armor AR and enchantments.
- Removed Shadow Blade from seperate .esp file and added to the mod.
- Player must now find the shadow master to obtain the blade and armor at various levels. Will no longer be added to the players inventory.
- Now able to choose any of the three companions at the start of a new game.
- Added Summon Animal Companion Power at level 9.
- Fixed Animal companion dissapearing bug.
- Added Nicoroshi's bow of the drow as the new shadow bow (retextured version).
- Multiple camouflage textures added.
Texture effect will change depending on your location.
- Fixed Attack Bonus bug with Bow and Camouflage powers.
- Removed Shadow Steed optional plugin.
The mod has been released as "Stand Alone" you can find it on tessource.net or planetelderscrolls.gamespy.com