Little submod -> New AI + aztecs and apachean with boats and some other stuff explained below
- (Only the AI without the rebalance) AI from beermugcarl -> less player focused. apparently better naval invasions and ai seems to do mass invasions many big stacks at once-> Twcenter.net (files descr_campaign_ai_db + descr_campaign_db + descr_diplomacy all in the data folder);
- descr_settlement_mechanics -> max distance to capital penalty set to 50% (value 10). Maybe helps the ai to expand;
- descr_sm_factions -> all prefer naval invasions;
- export_descr_buildings -> aztecs and apaches can build the same level of cities like bade mod aztecs + new roads (max paved) and basic ports (port building card have no description but has the same fonction as others factions (canoe UI took from Total Bananas mod);
- export_descr_unit -> added Cogs to apachean and aztecs. Removed "frighten-foot" attribute from some/most basic units and left mostly to elites;
- campaign_script -> ai-apaches and aztecs active from turn one;
- descr_win_conditions ->> for long campaign only, only number of regions as an objective to try to have a more sandboxy game.
Install -> better backup the original files (rename them and write "original" as an added text.
Unzip the folder to the mod folder of mtw2 and overwrite.