Stranger Multiplayer Demo. Stranger combines epic role-playing with some of the best elements of real-time strategy.
Real Time Strategy with huge number of tactical and role elements
Stranger combines epic role-playing with some of the best elements of real-time strategy. The unique spell and item enchantment system allows a never seen before flexibility as players simply have to swap the amounts of used crystals to adapt to their enemies strategies. The unique level design allows you to fight on several levels at the same time. Seamlessly interwoven maps enable distinctive tactical options.
Every fantasy world has its epic story; Stranger’s is of no exception. Magic, brute force, skills, mystery, treason, friendship, villains and monsters - these are words from this world. But it is not just the usual conflict between light and darkness, there are much more nuances to explore.
* RPG blended with some of the best RTS elements
* 3 main heroes and many units to choose from
* Over 100 different monsters
* Unique and flexible magic system
* Great variety of items and gear
* More than 30 hours of single player campaign
* Multiplayer with up to 8 players
* Level design enables distinctive tactical options
* Processor: Pentium 2,0 Ghz or better.
* RAM: 512 MB or more
* Video card: GeForce 4400 or ATI Radeon 9500 or any better video cards
* System: Win 2000/XP