A new update for this old remod, hopefully it'll work better and all that.
Installation is simple, extract the SGM1.1 folder that is inside the .7z into your Half-Life installation folder (Where hl.exe is located, NOT inside any of the other folder such as "valve" or "valve_hd")"
Don't forget the "FMOD.DLL" that is also required!
Example would be "C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Half-Life"
There should now be "valve" and "SGM1.1" inside your Half-Life installation folder along with any other mod/steam-related folders you may have inside.
Restart Steam, Stargate TC - SG1 Missions | Remod should be inside the My Games list.
If that doesn't work somehow, create a shortcut of hl.exe, open it's Properties, add " -game sgm1.1" to the end of the target bar.
Example would be "C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Half-Life\hl.exe -game sgm1.1"
2.0 Changelog :
- Altered Zat'nik'tel hand holding position.
- Replaced the LD cultist models.
- Moved the PSG1's firing position to fit the idle animations (still couldn't find a way to fix that sleeve dislocation though, GO Team really did screw that part of the animation up).
- Replaced the old w_m92s model to fit the view model.
- Fixed the Unas's see-through shoulder.
- Replaced the LD HL Sentry and Apache.
- Replaced Daniel Jackson's model.
- Replaced dead SG operative models.
- Altered MP5's drawing speed.
- Modified cleansuit_scientist to no longer having the Black Mesa ID and now uses Water-Phoenix's faces textures.
- Altered M92S's view model's odd finger.
- Altered USAS's drawing speed.
- Modified Gacgoa's model to have an actual chrome shine instead of a texture based shine.
- Replaced Snark Goa'uld with a darker one (fitting the original colors, btw, actual snake Goa'uld model is in the Addon folder if you really like non-existent hitboxes).
- Modified construction model to no longer having the Black Mesa logo/ID and removed glistening shine.
- Replaced HGrunt model.
- Added new sounds.
- Replaced old weapon HUD selection sprites.
- Added Medkits to particularly difficult missions, heals 35HP each.
- Tollana's endgame script now activates by trigger to avoid glitches, better kill those Goa'ulds fast!
- In a lot of maps, multi_managers that triggers more than 8 entities are now split for stability reasons, most things like Stargate activations should now work slightly better.
- Made the hidden switch in neige2 literally glowing.
- Added new splash screen.
- Replaced most low quality music with higher quality soundtrack, yes, they are Unreal/Tournament soundtracks (i had a sudden lost of data and those music files were one of the few survivors that was sitting on a different drive, might as well use them for something).
- Moved that blasted fmod.dll to outside the folder, now any mistakes in installations will be on the user, legit hope that this will be the end of LoadLibrary errors.
- Added Steam icon.
- Altered loading screen, both menu and ingame.
- Replaced decals.
- Finally got that ol' detail textures thing done for all maps.
- Removed the knife from Area51 mission, turns out you don't really need a weapon to finish it (better off since a lot of the puzzle items are actually breakable and can get you stuck).
- Moved ring teleporter ambushers in The Skull and The Ancient Temple.
- Removed Zat'arcs from numerous missions (except Bloody Snow), might as well remove the one weapon that was making missions a cakewalk with a sandwich.
- Early triggered the ring teleporter in Escape from Apophis to sign players where to go at the end of the valley.
- Updated the Credits to the new format (less namedumpy).
- Updated ModDB stuff to fit the new file.