This is the first installer for the Space Skirmish Version of Stargate - Empire at War: Pegasus Chronicles for Star Wars - Empire at War: Forces of corruption. This file is outdated and it is recommended to use the launcher instead.
Star Wars Empire at War: Forces of Corruption Stargate - Empire at War: Pegasus Chronicles
Table of Content
2. About Pegasus Chronicles
4. Known Problems
5. FAQ (Troubleshooting)
Thank you for downloading "Stargate Empire at War- The Pegasus Chronicles".
This version of the mod is a space skirmish only version, meaning only space combat is available before a new version is released.
However, the mod is under constant development and will be updated regularly thanks to the included mod launcher.
Feel free to visit us on the internet:
================================================================ 2. About Stargate Empire at War - The Pegasus Chr
The SGMG hereby introduces its latest mod project.
"Stargate - Empire at War: The Pegasus Chronicles" is a total conversion of the popular game expansion "Star Wars Empire at War: Forces of Corruption", built on the base game "Star Wars Empire at War".
All currently available factions in the base game have been be replaced by other factions from the Stargate universe or.
The mod encompasses:
- 3 playable factions: The Tau'ri, the Goa'uld and for the first time ever, the Wraith
- Lots of other, independent species such as the Replicators, the Asurans, the Aschen, the Grace and many more
- Countless new ships and battlegrounds
- New and completely reworked sounds, animations, effects, models, textures, scripts and code
- Numerous new and unique multiplayer maps
- Completely reworked AI
We gladly receive your new-found bugs, criticism and ideas at the site's forum, and hope that you will have a good time playing Stargate - Empire at War: Pegasus Chronicles!
1. Execute "SGTPCSetup.exe" and follow the instructions. The mod will install itself automatically.
2. To launch the mod, simply click on the mod launcher shortcut located on your desktop and press "Start".
Alternatively, navigate to the root directory of "Empire at War Forces of Corruption".
The directory should look like this by default:
C:\Program Files\LucasArts\Star Wars Empire at War Forces of Corruption
D:\Games\LucasArts\Star Wars Empire at War Forces of Corruption
Now run the mod launcher, called "SGTPCLauncher.exe".
The mod launcher serves to keep "Stargate - Empire at War: The Pegasus Chronicles" up to date at all times.
Should there be any updates available you will be notified as long as the "Automatic update" option is checked.
Finally click on "Start" to launch the mod.
4. Known Problems
1) Hopefully, there are none!
5. FAQ (Troubleshooting)
1) When clicking on "Stargate.bat" nothing happens. What next?
I. Your game is not up to date.
Make sure you have installed the FoC Patch 1.1:
II. The mod has been installed incorrectly. Go to the root directory of Star Wars Empire at War Forces of
Corruption and check the "Mod" folder for a folder named "Stargate".
If such a folder does not exist, the mod has indeed been installed incorrectly.
If so, please ownload and install the mod again.
III. If you are running Windows Vista or Windows 7 and utilise more than 3 GB of DRAM, the RAM-fix could possibly
solve your problems:
IV. You are using an older version of Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5. or lack it entirely.
Install an up to date version:
2) Will I be able to play "Stargate - Empire at War: The Pegasus Chronicles" without the expansion pack "Forces of Corruption"?
No, the expansion pack is required to play the mod.
3) I have found a bug, where can I report it?
At our forums: Stargate-eaw.de 4) I am unable to download updates via the mod launcher.
You have to run the mod launcher as an administrator (right-click on the mod launcher-> Run as Administrator). Make sure you possess the
necessary administrator permissions.
5) The FAQ does not solve my problems. Where can I get some more help?
We will gladly help you with any problems at our forums:
The Stargate Modding Group:
André "MerlinGalgotta" Johannes - Project Lead, 3D Artist, Rigging, Animator, Community Manager
Andreas "Kozuke Kamizu" Burbach - Coder, Sound Artist
Bastian "maroon83" Schorm - Translator, 2D Artist
Benedikt "McKay" Hug - Special Features Coding, Video Designer, Particle Effects
Christian "Locutus" Baulig - Level Designer, Coder
David "Dave 93" Aberl - Mod launcher, Mod Installer
Eric "Duke auf Dune" Nitzschkea - 3D Artist
Filip "The Art of War" Hörnsten - Coder, English Editor
Jan "Hugussi" Schlottbom - Event Coder, Scripter, Events Writer
Marius "Klon" Meierhöfer - Co-Lead, Level Designer, Community Manager
Ron "Jack Hunter" Reinhardt - Writer, Planet Coder
Rudolf "wolf" - 3D Artist
Sascha "Origin" Heßler - Coder, Scripter
Thore "Commander Cody" Andresen - Event Scripter
Many thanks to our former development team members, supporters and everyone who deserves praise:
Attractor (Effects), Colnol Emerson (Level Design), Cuntar (Coder), Cratch (3D Artist),
Daniel Jackson (Sound Designer), Genesis (Level Design), Hermiod (Sound Artist), Hok'ta (Coder),
John Bello (2D Artist), Kane (2D Artist), Larkis (3D/2D Artist), Nostrum (Coder),
ONeillJack (Coder), Orlin (Coder), pifroggi (Video Design), prshakrey (3D Artist), Rex (Coder),
Selmak (Texter), Sylar (GFX Designer), Thor (Sound Design), xenon82 (Website)
Baal (2D Support), Fregge (Support), Jedi Lu (Pointers on event coding), $leeper (Eagle 5), Toth (Ship names)
Special thanks also to:
- Dave 975 and Dkealt for providing a series of source models and textures we're still using
- xxdabtxx for providing the source model of the ZPM Hive
- Jeff for providing the planet texture-pack
- Capt. Ford, Captain Elgy and Dr_McCoy1701A for providing the background fog and the star fields
- The Celestia Motherlode for providing planet and nebulae textures
- Sidious Invader for providing the Twin Moons skydome which we've modified
- IG11 for providing his prop pack
- CCP for providing the Asteroids from EVE
- Yuuzhan Vong at War Modding Group for providing nebulae and planet textures
- Rommel2K, the founder of the Stargate mod for EaW
- Once again our beta testers which where of great help
Finally we want to thank all those who weren't explicitly mentioned above, but who nonetheless somehow aided us
in realising this project in some way or another.
Stargate and all other copyright material are the property of MGM or their respective owners.
"Stargate: Empire at war - The Pegasus Chronicles" is a non-commercial modification of "Star Wars Empire at
War: Forces of Corruption" that does not make use of any content other than that of the "Stargate
This mod is completely non-commercial, both directly and indirectly; no donations or price money were indirectly paid to anyone in the name of the Stargate Modding Group or Stargate - Empire at War: Pegasus Chronicles.
The material used in this mod MUST NOT BE REIMPORTED, neither REDEVELOPED, nor USED IN ANY OTHER INAPPROPRIATE WAY.
The rights concerning models, textures, designs and other material are subject to the regulations of
their respective owners or creators.
THIS MOD IS NOT MADE, DISTRIBUTED, OR SUPPORTED BY LUCASARTS,
A DIVISION OF LUCASFILM ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY LTD. ELEMENTS TM
& (C) LUCASARTS, A DIVISION OF LUCASFILM ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY LTD.
Neither LucasArts nor the SGMG assume liability or responsibility for any eventual damage.
Visit our homepage to contact us:
- the SGMG