The final version of a keyboard shattering mod with semi-before seen awesomeness.
New features (more in changelog):
- Added a new difficulty setting (check addon\ZZX\Difficulty)
- Now supporting various mod maps (Links in "IMPORTANT! READ THIS!" downloaded file)
- No longer get defeat when your AI allies die when the player is still alive (Featured only in singleplayer)
- Added new battle droid animations
- Added republic unit "Mechanized Trooper" to Utapau
- Added Imperial unit "Purge Trooper" to Yavin 4, Melanchor: Ruins, and others
It's time to pay respects to an old mod. You are a good mod, in my mind you are the best. You brought us two really fun eras. You made us laugh and cry. You are the embodiment of my childhood dream to change this game to my hearts content, but now the final version has come. Rest in Peace. Let us remember in silence the description of the previous version:
Introducing a mod that some people seem to like! STAR WARS: HOMEFRONT, ( ̶a̶k̶a̶ ̶J̶a̶r̶ ̶J̶a̶r̶'̶s̶ ̶R̶e̶v̶e̶n̶g̶e̶) bringing the action back to SWBF2 via custom eras with exciting units and gameplay.
Play as new/improved units!
Play on SWBF1 maps with AMAZING heroes, such as Kit Fisto and Grand Admiral Thrawn!
Featuring stunning visuals!
And more Jar Jar!
Oh yeah, and it also comes with a custom map
If I've done my job right, you will leave this experience thinking "this is how battlefront SHOULD be!" It's got new game modes as well that feature order 66 and Jar Jar's revenge and they are pretty cool. But don't take it from me: just listen to these satisfied customers!
"dude, i cant believe you actually made the imperial jump trooper explode, not only that, EXPLODE INTO A VAT OF BLOOD, Like holy Sh*t xD"
"i was in a kashyyk hut at the bf1 docks map, and me and my cis buddies were locked down in this tree house command post at the side. it was so cool. i was covering them as your sbd. sniper at my side. droideka at front. clones had a tank near by and wookies were firing at us. some pals from the middle came to our rescue, but our hut was taking a REAL pounding like you wouldn't believe. it was cool, like i said, good moment"
"Omg Kota T-Pose confirmed in new Battlefront II update"
"Have you been unmungin sides? hehe"
"Seemed pretty polished from what I've played of it, although I did notice [CENSORED BY MEDIA] "
"Okay ill check it out tomarrow if your okay with that :)"
"i mean who remembers homefront..........not me"
"I don't think I've laughed so much while playing Battlefront 2, the mod is totally worth it just for Jar Jar's revenge!"
Here is a brief overview of some things that are new in this version:
1) Install the Unofficial v1.3 patch. This is required if you want most mods to work.
2) Place the ZZX and TCA folder in your addon folder.
This credits list is probably not complete. Sorry if your name isn't mentioned. Let me know what I missed and I will fix it :)
Special thanks to Pierce-Needle for helping and being awesome!
- Militia Elite
- Rebel Honor Guard
- Storm Commando
- Energized Stun Batton
- SWBF3 Rahm Kota
- Commander Cody jetpack effect
- SWBF3 DC-17 Hand Blaster
- SWG Rocket Launcher V3
- Republic Sniper Rifle
- Rebel Aqualish
- Female Fleet Trooper
- Red Tantive IV Trooper
- Commander Bacara skin
- Orange lightning
- General Madine
- Imperial Officers
- bespin luke
- Disguise Kit
- Naboo speeder
- Dual Pistols
- Two handed pistol
- Royal Guard
- Droid Sniper Fire (found in tuskencamp assets)
- Temple guard
- Cin Drallig
- Delta Squad models
- Crab Droid
- Commander Gree (texture used as base for some hd 41st troopers)
- 41st clone troopers
- 327th clone troopers
- Commander Keller
- Anakin-Obiwan Hapslash
- Anakin Cloaked
- Commander Bow (texture used as base for hd 501st troopers)
- Phase 1 ARC Heavy Gunner
- HD Clone Engineer Phase 2
- HD Clone Trooper Phase 2
- Commander Cody
- Galactic Marine HD Remapped
- Jedi Pack
- Jedis Cloaked
- Qui-Gon Jinn
- Galactic Marine Backpacks
- ARC Weapons Pack
- DC-17m Fordo Pistols
- deathwatchrocket animation
- Dwarf Spider Droid
- Many Sounds
- SWBF3 Dark Trooper
- TFU Heavy Trooper
- TFU Stormtroopers
- TFU WII Shadowtrooper
- TFU WII Jump Trooper
- SWBF3 Battle Droids
- EWEB Model
- A180 sniper
- A280 rifle
- M-45 Repeating Ion Blaster
- E-5 Blaster
- E-5 Pistol
- DC-15 Blaster Rifle
- DC-15A Blaster Rifle(dc15s)
- TFU Lightsaber Pike
- EE-4 Carbine Rifle
- Rebel Sabateur
- Grievous' Bodyguard voice clips from RoTS video game (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bgBjgkoMe0)
- Imperial Heavy Repeater
- Evolved animations
- Star Wars: Repulic Heroes sounds
- Episode 2 Clone commander texture
- SWBF3 Scout Trooper
- Republic Commando melee animation
- SWBF3 Super Battle Droid
- Episode 2 Anakin
- Episode 2 Obi-Wan
- Republic Commando Battle Droid
- Count Dooku Lightsaber
- Anakin's Lightsaber
- Clone Wars Adventures sounds
Republic Commando Video Game:
Sound submitted by iteachvader:
- DC-17 rifle fire
- Jump trooper backpack
- Imperial Navy Trooper
- Rebel Captain
- Mouse Droid
- Probe droid head chunk
- ACP Array Gun
- Westar Pistol
- Imperial officer damage and death
- Mouse Droid explosion
- Republic Jetpack
- Delpoyable Shield Generator
- Blaster explosions
- EMP Launcher Explosion
- Dark Trooper VO
Star Wars Ultimate Sound FX Pack:
- Many Sounds
- Rebel Mercenary Jungle Skin
- blaster explosions
- droideka shield
- jetpack (rebel merc and jet droid and commander cody)
- Yellow Lightsaber
- dlt19 with mortar
- Old Obi-Wan
- The Emperor Skin
- backpack addons
Grnad Admiral Thrawn:
- LucasFilm for Star Wars
- Pandemic Studios for original model
- Free Radical for the SWBFIII model
- Ben Burtt for the sound effects
- DICE for some AT-ST sounds
- Giftheck for his improved vehicles
- Released by Pinguin/Aman
- NetMarble for creating the models, Calrissian97 for converting, rigging, and editing, and Javilito98 for
the pauldron model and texture.
- Calrissian97 for the Thermal Imploder effect.
- com_sfx_laser_red_double - PVT Parts
- laser_darkblue_white_new - PVT Parts
- laser_darkyellow - PVT Parts
- Kingpin - hex edit
A New Frontier Resistance Assets:
- Disney Studios Star Wars Rivals for the body
- Pandemic Studios for the gloves and head
- Deviss for the wookie models and plo koon species models
+ the models and textures of the body of the Bothan Spy
- Scerendo for the Pilots and Tech suits and helmets
- Calrissian97 for mixing it all together and "rezzing" a
couple backpack textures.
- HarrisonFog for the Bothan Spy backpack model and texture
Fixed HUD icons:
- Mike Z for the original code
- Majin Revan for his efforts and for making the topic
- I don't know who made it (http://www.gametoast.com/viewtopic.php?p=383996#p383996)
swgaming1015 & Gistech:
- Sound help
- The mod tools