This is the newest version of the mod, for more infos check the description
New Public release, v0.6
HOW TO INSTALL;
NOTE; we recommend to not use other mods alongside Galaxy At War because there is a good chance those mods are not compatible with one another.
What has changed since 0.49
- we added multiplayer back in (4 factions, CIS, Empire, Rebels, Republic) The Republic has sub factions (501st, 212th, 65th, 21st, 104th)
***multiplayer is currently infantry only based, only speeders are available to use, we are going to add more vehicles soon
- we added AI (Bot) support to mulitplayer and local games (requirenment Airborne DLC)
- the mod is now english only with a more complete translation (weapons, units, items, etc. have now a proper translation)
- new maps (+ overhaul of all sw multiplayer maps)
- new breeds for all categories (editor)
- a variety of new props (+ CTA props)
- new turrets (+ Rebel DF9 turret, Rebel Medium Tower, Gi-19 turret)
- new vehicle (+ Haifire Droid)
- a few new weapons
- fixes for Spanish Warrios Missions* (+ they now contain the proper text files)
- Weapon Balance Overhaul (we basically re-balanced all existing weapons to be more balanced for multiplayer, those changes are going to translate over to missions and general editor gameplay)
- new multiplayer mechanics (+ the technician can place turrets and cover, the officer can place a supply droid)
- new Star Wars inspired HUD (+ Icons)
If you have troubles check our FAQ.
GAW Dev Team
BuzzTr0n - For help, tolerance, textures, and ideas/code theories !
Morthon - For valuable help, support, etc !
Lucas Art's, EA (and affiliates) for a lot of models from their games.
Unless given authorized permission from one of the lead devs (Ltmurphy/Juju) do not take any models, textures, sounds, etc for your own mod. If you wish to use them in a private/personal mod feel free to, but we are asking you not to use them if you are going to be uploading them in a public mod. We don't own all of the models (since a lot came from games), just some made by us (Dev Team) and ones edited by ourself from games.