This is a full standalone installer version with a launcher and the option to scale back to default shaders and fonts if your system has trouble with them. DISCLAIMER: This mod was not made for the Default shaders, it looks horrible when using them, however it plays just as well and we didn't want to exclude anyone!
Star Trek - Continuum (Release ALPHA)A total conversion of Homeworld 2 by Relic EntertainmentCopyright © 2011 Continuum CorpAll rights reserved.https://www.moddb.com/mods/star-trek-continuumStar Trek - Continuum END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
IMPORTANT-READ CAREFULLY: This End User License Agreement ("EULA") is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and the Author of the SOFTWARE identified above.Star Trek - Continuum is a modification for Relic Entertainment's Homeworld 2. All modified material within this installation package is not made or supported by Relic.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE. The Author grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, royalty-free license to use the executable code of the SOFTWARE on your computer as long as the terms of this agreement are respected.
2. DISTRIBUTION. You are hereby licensed to make copies of the SOFTWARE as you wish; give EXACT copies of the original SOFTWARE to anyone; and distribute the SOFTWARE in its unmodified form via electronic means (Internet, BBS's, Shareware distribution libraries, CD-ROMs, etc.). You may charge a distribution fee for the transmission but not for the SOFTWARE itself, you must not represent in any way that you are selling the SOFTWARE itself. Your distribution of the SOFTWARE will not entitle you to any compensation from the Author/s. You must distribute a copy of this EULA with any copy of the SOFTWARE and anyone to whom you distribute the SOFTWARE is subject to this EULA.
3. MAINTENANCE. The Author is not obligated to provide maintenance or updates for the SOFTWARE. However, any maintenance or updates provided by The Author shall be covered by this Agreement.
4. TERMINATION. Without prejudice to any other rights, the Auhtor mayterminate this EULA if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this EULA. In such event, you must destroy all copies of the SOFTWARE.
5. COPYRIGHT. The SOFTWARE is protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions. You acknowledge that no title to the intellectual property in the SOFTWARE is transferred to you. You further acknowledge that title and full ownership rights to the SOFTWARE will remain the exclusive property of the Auhtor and you will not acquire any rights to the SOFTWARE except as expressly set forth in this license. You agree that any copies of the SOFTWARE will contain the same proprietary notices which appear on and in the SOFTWARE.
6. WARRANTIES. THE AUTHOR EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTY FOR THE SOFTWARE. THE SOFTWARE AND ANY RELATED DOCUMENTATION IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
7. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY.Star Trek, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, Star Trek: The Next Generation, Star Trek: Voyager, Star Trek: Enterprise, the various logos and devices used in them are copyright Paramount Pictures, as are the characters, related images, and sound from the productions.