Version 1.03 of the STALKER rebalanced mod. Changes include bug fixes, minor tweaks, rare easter eggs and more.
[b]V1.03 Change Log:[/b]
Fixes / Features:
- Fixes crash on dead Ecologist body in Red Forest
- Fixed issue of NPCs being over sensitive to enemy presence when in Danger Mode.
- Fixed Gauss Mk2 exploit.
- Balanced out some artifact properties to reduce the exploits caused by having 16 artifact slots
- Adjusted artifact price exploit
- Stalkers now pay less in trade (hopefully fixed exploit)
- "Easter Eggs" are now even more rare
- Further fixes to Widescreen inventory, thanks to Raw's Widescreen Larger Inventory Grid v1.01
- NPCs can now throw grenades, thanks to X-Stream's "Crazy Grenadier" mod.
- Added and tweaked CARRYMOD3 by save
- Further Tweaks to bleeding
- Rebalanced the earlier suit properties
- Removed the zoom from wpn iron sights.
- Rebalanced some weapons, uniques are now even more unique.
- Changed around some sounds, mainly wpn & bullet sounds.
- All sound files are now correctly .ogg commented.
- Added back in the audio phrases of the Bar patrons with a longer pause between each interval.
- New textures for unique LR300, l85, vintorez, Val, Winchester, Sig550, Abakan, Gauss & SVD weapons (Thanks to Siro, Millenia and other skinners from FPS Bananna.)
- Added Aimpoint sight to "Sig550 Urban" (thanks to wse_jack & ZanderArch)
- Added Briarius's POSP sight to "AS Val, Scoped"
- Added in some texture details from SOUNDPATH'S "AMATEUR STALKER" SKINPACK.
- NPCs can now eat "Umaibo" food while sitting around the camp fire
- Added some new prop textures
- Added some of the blood effects from "Real Gore Mod beta" by Hades
- Replaced textures for: Berrata (Siro), PM & Fort (teh Snake).
- Marked Ones Stalker suit now has a backpack (thanks to lukass1613)