This is a compilation of mods known as "Call of Chernobyl by stason174" with fix 6.03 and the OPTIONAL 64-bit engine upgrade (unstable). Very popular in the Russian community. This is the latest version. Essentially it is CoC 1.4.22 + MLR 8.3 (compared to Anomaly's MLR 6.2 for example) + DoctorX Dynamic quests + more dynamic quests + STCoP 2.9 + improved graphics + a ton of optional addons including Enhanced Offline Combat (EOC) which is like a better optimized Warfare. No Misery BS here!
TRANSLATION UPDATE FOR THOSE WHO DOWNLOADED BEFORE SEPTEMBER 11 2019 (otherwise you already have this):
WHAT THIS IS:
This is a compilation of mods known as "Call of Chernobyl by stason174." Very popular in the Russian community. This is the latest version. Essentially it is:
- Call of Chernobyl 1.4.22
- MLR 8.3 (which incorporates STCoP 2.9)
- DoctorX Dynamic Questlines
- Additional new dynamic questlines
- Further improved A-Life
- Improved graphics
- 64-bit engine with AVX support (optional)
- A ton of addons included (optional)
I have applied the following to it:
- CoC 1.4.22's standard English localization
- MLR 8.3's English translation by SashaRed, Appuruu, BlueflamesX, Lanforse, Nikoloz, OnyxVanguard, Radioactive_Toilet, WindyWinter
- Machine translated the untranslated parts which accounts for very little, mostly just new items (many of which stem from Misery), and some new dynamic quests
- Removed malicious executables
- This is totally standalone and doesn't require Call of Pripyat, so just extract all parts to a directory that's not in Program Files (x86) nor Program Files, and launch Stalker-CoC.exe. I've validated that this is the same exact executable used by regular Call of Chernobyl (same hashes).
The mod itself:
MLR 8.3's translation used here:
CoC Extended Offline A-Life:
Since this mod only uses STCoP 2.9, I will probably update it to a newer version of STCoP. I'll see if MLR 9.2 is compatible with it but I doubt it.