This is the first update for S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Anomaly 1.5.0 B3. It also contains everything from Hotfix 1. It needs to be installed last.
Unpack on top of installed S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Anomaly 1.5.0 version and overwrite files when asked to.
Update 1 includes all fixes from Hotfix 1 and many new fixes and is compatible with Anomaly 1.5.0 Beta-3.0 saves.
Changelog for Update 1
- * Improved performance for rain
- = Fixed noisy texture on Garbage
- = Fixed grass issues on Garbage
- = Fixed texture for Mosin Nagant
- = Fixed crash when loading the game with certain active quests
- - Removed references to ShoC artefacts, and fixed brain scorcher anomaly zones for artefacts
- = Fixed ammo wheel working on melee weapons and binoculars
- = Fixed corpses with weapons spawning ammo everytime you reload a save
- = Fixed animation items that sometimes stay with player during animation play after loading a save
- = Fixed black spots on Dark Valley
- = Fixed issues with special objects that don't have a position in the world
- = Fixed incorrect texture reference in model for PB
- - Removed floating ammo boxes from the sky
- = Fixed performance issues in certain locations of the world
- ~ Improved overall game performance
- - Removed Hip's conditional invulnerability.
- - Reduced Hip's durability somewhat.
- ~ Improved rewards for Hip's quests based on their difficulty.
- * Updated some dialogues with Hip
- = Several map fixes on Garbage
- = Several map fixes on Great Swamps
- = Fixed some shader compiling issues with DX10/R3
- = Several map fixes on Generators
- * Updated Russian language files
- * Updated some artefact descriptions
- = Fixed Trader and Barman icons
- * Updated launcher to offer valid shadow map sizes to select from
Changelog for Hotfix 1
- = Fixed cases of artefacts / container menu action bugging out when items animations are off
- * Ammo wheel improvement: press Y while active and it will function like the old way (switch to next type), press number [1-9] to auto pick related ammo type (you can see their numbers on ammo icons)
- - Disabled pump-station task in Great Swamps, it will be enabled again once fixed
- - Removed outfits drops from Zombies
- ~ Reduced drop rate of repair tools on corpses
- = Fixed skinning mutants not unlocking encyclopedia articles about them
- = Fixed some special mutant squads not spawning
- - Disabled forced motion blur
- = Fixed detector crash with DX8/R1
- = Fixes some graphical glitches in Great Swamps
- = Fixed some bump map issues
- ~ Minor tweaks to weather settings
- = Fixed scope models for AK102 and M4A1
- = Fixed dosimeter HUD model
- * Added sound fix option to launcher
- * Added feature to restore default user.ltx to launcher
- = Fixed some launcher settings that could negatively impact game performance
Find more information in this S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Anomly 1.5.0 article.