Ultimate Edition 1.25 replaces the older versions. It includes subtitles, new soundtrack and several improvements. 1.25.50 makes a very important game element more visible (because many players miss it) 1.25.01 includes a small fix to force High Dynamic Range on startup.
changelog: Southernmost Combine 1.25.50 ULTIMATE EDITION
1.25.50 makes a very important game element more visible (because many players miss it)
1.25.01 includes a small fix to force High Dynamic Range on startup.
- English/Spanish/Finnish subtitles.
- Two new exclusive tracks by Mike Norvak
- NPCs speaking more than one sentence at the same time fixed
- Cinematics polished and improved
- Polished some rough edges in design
- Improved considerably the player guidance through the game.
- Combat and supplies balance improved.
changelog: Southernmost Combine 1.06
- Mod now runs proper app_id (Source SDK 2013). Double checked, this fix caused the game not to start for some users, but should be fixed now.
- Fixed the game loading "/custom" folder in EP2 which caused errors in some sequences and NPCs.
- added some minor visual tweaks here and there to guide the player better.
Chapter II specifics (may contain spoilers):
- fixed progress breaking bug in which first contact with metrocops could end in a broken sequence.
- Improved visibility and usability of the turntable controls.
- fixed trainyard´s small turret outpost not being able to see the near zombies and causing the zombie-count go out of control.
- removed ghost zombie in gas station.
Chapter III specifics (may contain spoilers):
- disabled the "rooftop attack" when entering the Power Plant by hiding in the truck´s bed.
Chapter IV specifics (may contain spoilers):
- removed the rope used by a soldier to rappel after the sequence ends, which was causing some players think it was meant to be climbed.
- removed decorative turrets that confused players.
- fixed fog in main hall not switching properly if the player dies and reloads during its transition.
- removed ghost medkit in powerplant´s main hall.
- fixed "leftover enemies from previous combats" if the player speedruns the last map.
- added broom guy after escaping the tesla ray chair to help the player realize that the tesla gun can melt the lock at the other side of the room.
- fixed final escape earthquake effect not working at times.
- fixed final escape music not playing.
- fixed final escape music not replaying when reloading savegame.
- fixed back to menu after subtitles.
pending issues: LRD version, Source SDK 2013 SP support.