Finally Tiberian Sun Retro is compatible with Single Player Campaign
Just drop this into your installed Tiberian Sun directory
default location is:
This patch was created by Apple here at Moddb
Here is his descriptions
- I changed the tags capturable=yes on missions GDI7a, nod missions 4b, 5a, 11,a and 12b, and then I changed FS missions gdi04 and nod06.
- Becuase on 7a, you have to recapture hammerfist base or whatever right? Well the first objective cannot be finished unless the GDI Radar can be captureable.
- On nod06 FS, you have to capture the radar at the one GDI base to complete the mission
- On gdi04 FS, there's a few nod radars that reveal areas of the map, I re-enabled the tag on that one so that could be done, and I'm pretty sure chameleon spies aren't even buildable on that tech level.
- I think nod12b is that mission you have to capture the GDI ion cannon codes, since the radar is replacing the upgrade center that mission cannot be finished either.
- Nod11a is the mission you have to capture jake mcneil, the first objective is to steal the small base. That objective cannot be finished if you can't capture the radar.
- And for some reason, in TSR's rules.ini, UFO has capturable=no. This makes nod5a mission un-complete-able. So I put the captureable=yes tag in that map too for UFO.
TSR was never designed with campaign in mind and as such although it will now run fine there maybe some minor quirks and imbalances in game play.
I have not fully tested this so if there are any problems please notify the author 'Apple'.