The patch features new improvements for multiplayer, interface and gameplay, and contains all previous corrections.
- Fix: Teleport dialogue after archmage.
- Fix: Koroziom's palace is no longer accessible if you haven't killed the 5 shadows.
- Fix: “RebuildGrass Region” in Mod Edition.
- Clean up in the menus for release. The expert mode can be enabled by adding “MenuMode Tef” in the “start.ini” file.
- Fix: Crash when selecting “kinematic” in the physic options of water puddles.
- Clean up in the class files by eliminating unused classes.
- Fix: If the 'A lady's keepsake' quest is completed, the reward given does not match the reward offered in the dialog.
- Fix: Shadow Resistance is incorrectly listed as Black Resistance.
- Fix: In the Element cathedral, dialog and quest problem when the user's character approaches Dark king.
- Fix: Reward of the 'Gaia's challenge' quest.
- Fix: Skill description 'Protective Bark', Black Magic resistance.
- Fix: term "Po" used instead of "Gold" in various dialogues.
- Fix: dialog problem in the first companion quest Morka the benevolent.
- Fix: reward for Delivery of a boat kit quest.
- Fix: Incorrect destination after warping.
- Fix: One inventory sync problem.
- Fix: situation that allowed having a quest twice in the quest log.
- Fix: Invisible character after he had died.
- Fix: One client crash if the host warps twice in a row.
- Fix: the spell “Lycanthropy” has been fixed in multiplayer mode.
- Campaign mode characters are displayed in the main menu.
- Fix: Several zoning problems.
- Fix: Silverfall city sync problem in story mode.
- Fix: A client can no longer die while zoning.
- Fix: You can no longer leave the group in campaign mode.
- Fix: Under certain conditions, a character in "free" mode was able to join a game in "story mode" and vice versa.
- Fix: Under certain circumstances, campaign mode character could be switched to free/solo mode.
- Fix: Online mode display has been fixed on session list.
- Fix: Dialog box has the wrong position after having a game session has been left with the skill panel open.
- Fix: Installation of a patch after having installed the editor.
- Fix: Several sound issues (sound not being played correctly).
- Fixed: One possible crash linked to the item drop.