Shogo FOV fix created by Wobak mirrored here for archival purposes
Shogo FOV fix created by Wobak on WSGF. Mirrored here for archival purposes as his thread has been suspiciously removed
Here comes another Lithtech game widescreen patch.
The second version has the following feature:
-The FOV is Hor+ (the larger the aspect ratio, the more is seen) and can also be set manually.
-The cutscenes are anamorphic (they zoom in so that the original aspect is kept).
-The crosshairs scale with the screen resolution.
-Its no longer possible to control the character during cutscenes after exiting a menu.
1. Put the "WidescreenPatch.rez" file in the "Custom" folder in the Shogo Installation directory.
2. Run the launcher, click on "Display", choose your resolution and click "OK".
3. Click on "Customize", select "WidescreenPatch.rez" and click on "Add".
4. Make sure that "Always load these rez files" is enabled.
5. Click "OK" and start the game.
Enjoy the game!
Instructions on how to set the FOV manually can be found in the readme file.
I havent tested the patch thoroughly so i would appreciate feedback